At Really Good Domains Ltd we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and are committed to protecting your data and privacy. We have published this data protection guide to ensure that you are fully aware of how and why we collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information when you complete any of the forms on any of our websites or enter one of our competitions.
To complete your request we need to know your name, email address, telephone number, and company name where applicable.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information as follows:
- To contact you to discuss and services as requested by you.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as new services, features and special offers.
- Details supplied by you to enter a competition are only used by Really Good Domains Ltd & will not be released to any 3rd party
How do we protect your information?
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We will not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- Try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
- Delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant.
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us to prevent unauthorised access.
Receipt of Information
If you do not want to continue to be contacted by Really Good Domains Ltd please contact us.
You may continue to receive communications on route to you for a short period of time while your suppression is being processed. You have the right to see personal information which is held about you or your company upon written request.
By completing any of our online forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Really Good Domains Ltd
Third Party Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our web site. These companies may use information (not including your name,address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you If you would like more information about this practise and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies contact us.
What are Cookies
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other device by our websites. They are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Our cookies do not collect any data that could be used to personally identify you.
Types of Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They help keep track of your progress so you don't have to enter the same information more than once.
Persistent cookies are stored on the user's computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so that they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse browsing behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies set by this website. Some are necessary to the functionality of the site, others provide information to us that we analyse to monitor and improve the site.
Third Party Cookies
We want to provide interesting and engaging content on our website. On a number of pages we use 'plug ins' or embedded media. For example, we embed YouTube videos and Advertising in many pages. The suppliers of these services may also set cookies on your device when you visit the pages where we have used this type of content.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer. Find out more about these here:
How Do I Opt Out of Cookies?
To make full use of the features on our site you will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
If you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from our websites or any other website, you can use your browser to do this though your experience of using the site will be significantly impaired should you do so.
Please visit www.youronlinechoices.com or www.allaboutcookies.org. Information on these websites will assist you in exercising your privacy rights providing guidance on how to opt-out of future access or continued storage of information via cookies.
Conditions of using this website
- We (Really Good Domains Ltd) provide this website (as renamed, relocated, re-designed or otherwise changed from time to time) (Website). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (registration number 3934283) and our registered office is at Domain House, 4 Watchgate, Newby Road, Hazel Grove, Stockport, SK7 5DB.
- We legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in and relating to the Website, including:
- the car deal-listings directory database ('the database') which you can get access to using our Website;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on the Website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages;
- in all the software used in relation to this website.
About these conditions
- For the purpose of these conditions, we refer to the website and the database collectively as 'the Website'.
- If you log on to or use any part of the Website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not log on to or use this Website.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the Website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using the Website
- The Website allows you to search for car deals and to contact the organisations that provide these deals and services. You are allowed to use the Website and the results of any search you carry out on the website for this purpose unless this is not allowed under paragraph 6 of these conditions.
- Prices on the Website are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by advertisers which is capable of acceptance by you.
- The information contained on the Website and from any communication related to the Website does not constitute financial advice.
- We may limit your access to some parts of the Website depending on whether you have registered with us. Please do not tell other people your log in, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. We take steps to prevent people misusing the Website and to make sure that our rights are not affected.
- You cannot use the Website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to Really Good Domains;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the Website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Really Good Domains technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor, copy or scrape the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the Website works.
- Unless otherwise stated, these terms shall apply to all websites operated by Really Good Domains Limited from time to time.