They say there’s safety in numbers, and when it comes to cars, that’s somewhat true; for drivers and manufacturers alike, there’s nothing that eases the mind like a full five-star rating from the crash-test extraordinaires at Euro NCAP.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Top 5
Everyone loves a good top five, us included, so we’ve picked our favourite cars from various vehicle segments to help you see which is model is the best at what it does. Sometimes it’s just for fun.
The Volkswagen Golf is the UK’s fifth most popular new car this year, with almost 60,000 of the German hatchbacks hitting the road as of 7 November.
Halloween is a big deal these days. There’s the endless aisles of costumes cluttering the supermarkets, the pesky trick or treaters and of course the pumpkin carving.
The company car. It’s a very British concept, and still a hugely popular one. Around half of all new cars in the UK end up in fleets.
If you’re as passionate about gaming as you are about cars, chances are you’ve had your hands glued to your Xbox One controller for the past week. So while you take your car of choice for a test drive via your computer first, here are five cars from Forza Horizon 3 that are available to lease right now
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 3 Five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 5 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 6 Top five compact executive saloons
- 7 Audi unmasks Q8 concept in Detroit
- 8 First drive review: Nissan Micra
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Top 16 most popular cars of 2016