It goes without say that Audi is one of the most aspirational manufacturers out there to motorists. The Audi A4 has always be an A* performer in the compact exec class and consistently popular choi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Top 5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Love is in the air here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com as Valentine's Day rolls round once again. But we’re not talking about Love Actually, When Harry Met Sally or any other soppy rom-com … we’re t...
Like your cars with a bit of oomph? Well as important as a car’s power to weight ratio is, at ContractHireAndLeasing we’re more concerned with your power to pound ratio. If you're a fan of all thi...
While 2017 was a great year for cars as a whole, it was undoubtedly the year of the supermini with Ford, Seat and Nissan all launching the Fiesta, Ibiza and Micra respectively. 2018 looks like it ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 All-electric Jaguar I-Pace now available to order
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Minimum distance for overtaking cyclists being considered, with drivers FACING A FINE for non-compliance
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 Mercedes-Benz announces subscription service
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 9 Mercedes X-Class pick-up: V6 350d joins the range
- 10 Old vs new: Is the new Skoda Karoq as lovable as the Yeti?