Contract Hire and Leasing News - Top 5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There are many reasons why leasing makes a lot of sense, whether you’re after an executive saloon or a super-frugal supermini, but if your main aim is to drive a new car and keep costs to an absolu...
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
Compact executive saloons make up a huge proportion of the top searches on ContractHireAndLeasing.com, and as the British motorist’s appetite for the D-segment saloon seems almost insatiable, it seemed only right that we put together our top five.
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Seat is the fastest growing fleet brand
- 10 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month