Contract Hire and Leasing News - Top 5
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Everyone loves a good top five, us included, so we’ve picked our favourite cars from various vehicle segments to help you see which is model is the best at what it does. Sometimes it’s just for fun.
There are many reasons why leasing makes a lot of sense, whether you’re after an executive saloon or a super-frugal supermini, but if your main aim is to drive a new car and keep costs to an absolu...
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
Compact executive saloons make up a huge proportion of the top searches on ContractHireAndLeasing.com, and as the British motorist’s appetite for the D-segment saloon seems almost insatiable, it seemed only right that we put together our top five.
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows,...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Review: Tesla Model X
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 5 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Land Rover Discovery now available
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 9 New BMW 5 Series to arrive in February
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker