Demand for new cars remained steady in February, the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders (SMMT) show. Registrations dipped just –0.3% in what is traditionally one of ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the announcement from SMMT that CO2 emissions have fallen for the 19th consecutive year in the UK, the leasing industry is patting itself on the back for playing a vital part in reducing CO2. ...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
January proved to be another milestone month for the new car industry, with 174,564 vehicles registered in the first 31 days of 2017; that’s a marked 2.9% increase compared to the same period last ...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others. Black and white ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
The record-breaking year for UK automotive has continued well into November, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) latest figures have confirmed. The new car market increased 2.9% l...
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 Has Hyundai finally cracked the hybrid code?
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Late ‘road tax’ rush set to see new car registrations rocket
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available