Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market.
The record-breaking year for UK automotive has continued well into November, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) latest figures have confirmed.
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
SMMT president urges government to “make the right decisions” as UK motor industry faces £4.5 billion car tariff threat
A plate change always boosts new car registrations, but people seem especially taken with this year’s latest 66-plate offerings, with last month being the strongest September on record for new car registrations.
Overseas demand has driven UK car manufacturing to record levels in August, the SMMT revealed today.
Outlook remains positive for the new car market, with registrations up 3.3% compared with August 2015.
Despite some post-Brexit uncertainty, it would appear the British car industry shows no sign of slowing down, with more than one million vehicles rolling off production lines so far this year.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 6 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 7 Top five compact executive saloons
- 8 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?