The UK’s new car market grew by 10.4% in April, with 167,911 new units registered, compared to 152,000 in the same month of last year. It’s the first month of growth for new registrations since re...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s new car market shrank by 15.7% year-on-year last month, making March the twelfth consecutive month of falling car registrations. To put this into context, March 2017 was a record month fo...
The UK’s new car market declined 2.8% year-on-year in February, marking the eleventh consecutive month of falling new car registrations. The latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers ...
The UK’s new car market declined –6.3% in the opening month of 2018, with 163,613 registrations according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). With 1...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
Black has replaced white as the most popular new car colour for the first time in five years, new figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show. It regained the number ...
New car market declines in 2017, but still the third best year in a decade for new car registrations
The UK’s new car market declined 5.7% in 2017, which is the first annual decline in six years. December also marked the ninth consecutive month of falling registrations with the monthly –14.4% dec...
The UK’s new car market declined 11.2% year-on-year in November, according to figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what marks the eighth consecutive month of fal...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 2 London Motor Show 2018: When is it? What will be on show?
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 4 The government’s “lazy, half-baked thinking” is killing the car business
- 5 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 6 2018 MOT test changes: what you need to know
- 7 286bhp Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR: the most potent GTI yet
- 8 Video review: Volkswagen Arteon
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 2018 Mercedes C-Class Saloon: what’s new?