The UK’s new car market declined 2.8% year-on-year in February, marking the eleventh consecutive month of falling new car registrations. The latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s new car market declined –6.3% in the opening month of 2018, with 163,613 registrations according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). With 1...
Self-activating safety tech is now available on almost 7 in 10 new cars, with autonomous systems helping to drive down the number of collisions, new analysis shows. According to data from the Soci...
Black has replaced white as the most popular new car colour for the first time in five years, new figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show. It regained the number ...
New car market declines in 2017, but still the third best year in a decade for new car registrations
The UK’s new car market declined 5.7% in 2017, which is the first annual decline in six years. December also marked the ninth consecutive month of falling registrations with the monthly –14.4% dec...
The UK’s new car market declined 11.2% year-on-year in November, according to figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what marks the eighth consecutive month of fal...
The Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the government to speed up progress on Brexit, and criticised new punitive measures against diesel-powered cars during its annua...
The UK’s new car market fell 12.2% year-on-year in October according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what was the seventh consecutive month o...
New car sales slide in September, personal leasing enquiries continue to climb and Qashqai crowned top car
UK new car registrations fell for the sixth consecutive month in September, declining 9.2% year-on-year according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 3 All-electric Jaguar I-Pace now available to order
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 7 Mercedes-Benz announces subscription service
- 8 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 9 Mercedes X-Class pick-up: V6 350d joins the range
- 10 Minimum distance for overtaking cyclists being considered, with drivers FACING A FINE for non-compliance