March was the busiest ever month for new car registrations with a record 562,337 new cars hitting the road, according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMM...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Demand for new cars remained steady in February, the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders (SMMT) show. Registrations dipped just –0.3% in what is traditionally one of ...
With the announcement from SMMT that CO2 emissions have fallen for the 19th consecutive year in the UK, the leasing industry is patting itself on the back for playing a vital part in reducing CO2. ...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
January proved to be another milestone month for the new car industry, with 174,564 vehicles registered in the first 31 days of 2017; that’s a marked 2.9% increase compared to the same period last ...
2016 was a record-breaking year for the British Motor Industry, with 7 million vehicles rolling off the production line.
Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others. Black and white ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
The record-breaking year for UK automotive has continued well into November, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) latest figures have confirmed. The new car market increased 2.9% l...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 First dangerous driver to be banned because of Spartan ‘snitching’ scheme
- 3 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 7 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 8 First dangerous driver to be banned because of Spartan ‘snitching’ scheme
- 9 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 10 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far