Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Skoda Kodiaq has been making waves on ContractHireAndLeasing since it was first announced last year, with the lure of an affordable and modern looking seven-seater complete with Skoda’s excelle...
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Gutted you’re not in Shanghai for this week’s Shanghai Auto Show? Skoda feels your pain, which is one reason why they want fans, friends and customers all around the globe to participate in the wor...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Is this what the 2018 BMW Z4 Roadster will look like?
- 4 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 5 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 6 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 7 Review: Bentley Bentayga
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Mercedes GLC: 500bhp AMG 63 now available
- 10 Suzuki Swift Sport revealed ahead of Frankfurt show