We must deliver some distressing news: the Skoda Yeti is no more. After the best part of a decade accruing legions of loyal fans, the not-at-all-abominable little Yeti has been ditched in favour of...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Skoda has revealed pictures of the Vision X Concept, giving us our closest look yet of what we can expect the company’s upcoming crossover to look like when it arrives in 2019. There’s no news on a...
With its new Karoq and Kodiaq SUV-offerings a resounding success, Skoda has returned to the car that helped it turn a corner by giving the Fabia a facelift. With the outgoing model having been aro...
With the first deliveries expected in the first half of January 2018, Skoda has announced order books are now open for the Karoq. Priced from £20,875, the all-new SUV promises to set new standards...
The Skoda Kodiaq has been making waves on ContractHireAndLeasing since it was first announced last year, with the lure of an affordable and modern looking seven-seater complete with Skoda’s excelle...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 3 Top five hybrids for under £350 per month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 All-electric Jaguar I-Pace now available to order
- 7 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 8 All-new Volkswagen Touareg revealed
- 9 Mercedes X-Class pick-up: V6 350d joins the range
- 10 Top five cars for around £100 per month