Making its first public debut in Vienna, Skoda has revealed a more powerful and sharper-looking Octavia complete with exterior styling tweaks, an updated interior, new driving aids and an improved infotainment system.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Last week we reported there had been a rise in the amount of scrapes and prangs drivers are experiencing in car parks. If you think vehicle size is getting out of hand and need something a bit more manageable for the array of parking and manoeuvring you have to do, we’ve picked out five city cars that will fit in any space.
Weekly round-up: 66 plate released, Skoda unleash new SUV, government not doing enough for the EV market and more
The football world has been abuzz this week as deadline day came and went, leading to a few surprising last-minute moves from our favourite overpaid and overpriced sportsmen.
A recent investigation by Skoda has flagged up some interesting trends when it comes to choosing company cars.
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
Skoda and Seat – two of the four largest brands in the Volkswagen Group portfolio – have announced record financial results in spite of the ongoing ‘Dieselgate’ emission scandal.
City cars are becoming ever more about making a statement than being practical mobility, so it’s no surprise that the more popular models are giving customers the rather new-fangled option of the sporty city car.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 6 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 7 Top five compact executive saloons
- 8 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?