Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the first deliveries expected in the first half of January 2018, Skoda has announced order books are now open for the Karoq. Priced from £20,875, the all-new SUV promises to set new standards...
The Skoda Kodiaq has been making waves on ContractHireAndLeasing since it was first announced last year, with the lure of an affordable and modern looking seven-seater complete with Skoda’s excelle...
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 5 Review: Tesla Model S P100D
- 6 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices
- 7 The wait is over as Skoda Karoq SUV order books open
- 8 Volkswagen T-Roc: full list price and spec details available now
- 9 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 10 The UK’s scariest road names