Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Weekly round-up: BMW make it as easy as 1, 2… 4? Skoda ready to Karoq n roll, Volvo reap residual rewards and more
Welcome to our inaugural BMW weekly round-up, all BMW news all the time. Well, not really, but it certainly seems that when it rains in Germany it pours as this week we’ve covered everything from...
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Gutted you’re not in Shanghai for this week’s Shanghai Auto Show? Skoda feels your pain, which is one reason why they want fans, friends and customers all around the globe to participate in the wor...
April Fools' Day is coming, we’ve picked out some of the stand-out pranks devised by carmakers over the years…
As a new season rolled in at the beginning of March, so did a fresh, shiny 17 number plate. It’s no secret that new car registrations increase when new number plates are released, but with change...
Due to get its full reveal at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Last week we reported there had been a rise in the amount of scrapes and prangs drivers are experiencing in car parks. If you think vehicle size is getting out of hand and need something a bit more manageable for the array of parking and manoeuvring you have to do, we’ve picked out five city cars that will fit in any space.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
- 2 Skoda Karoq compact SUV makes debut in Stockholm
- 3 Top five most popular business cars of 2017 so far
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 5 Honda Civic Type R sets new Nurburgring record: A cause for celebration or concern?
- 6 Tesla u-Turn on free Supercharger access
- 7 New Golf-based T-Roc SUV to join Volkswagen range this year
- 8 2017 Volkswagen Golf and Golf GTI Performance now available to order
- 9 Top five company cars of 2014
- 10 2017 BMW 4 Series new pictures and details revealed