Contract Hire and Leasing News - Reviews
New cars are launched virtually every week but with so much choice, which is the right car for you? And is it any good? We get behind the wheel of the latest cars and tell you exactly how it is.
Offering more space and practicality, as well as a smoother ride and transmission than rivals, the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain goes straight to the top of the class.
What has our off-road drive of the Discovery 5 told us? It’s better than ever when dealing with atrocious conditions, it’s quieter, it's more comfortable and the latest V6 turbodiesel is a great bit of engineering. Now we just need to get it on the road...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 3 Five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 5 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 6 Top five compact executive saloons
- 7 Audi unmasks Q8 concept in Detroit
- 8 First drive review: Nissan Micra
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Top 16 most popular cars of 2016