The UK’s new car market declined 2.8% year-on-year in February, marking the eleventh consecutive month of falling new car registrations. The latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With spring in the air, most people will be looking forward to some slightly balmier weather – fingers crossed – in March. Here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, however, we’re more excited at the pro...
The UK’s new car market declined –6.3% in the opening month of 2018, with 163,613 registrations according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). With 1...
The European new car market recorded a solid 3.1% growth in 2017 with 15.57 million new cars registered overall. This is the highest volume of registrations since 2007, according to automotive anal...
New car market declines in 2017, but still the third best year in a decade for new car registrations
The UK’s new car market declined 5.7% in 2017, which is the first annual decline in six years. December also marked the ninth consecutive month of falling registrations with the monthly –14.4% dec...
The UK’s new car market declined 11.2% year-on-year in November, according to figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what marks the eighth consecutive month of fal...
The UK’s new car market fell 12.2% year-on-year in October according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what was the seventh consecutive month o...
New car sales slide in September, personal leasing enquiries continue to climb and Qashqai crowned top car
UK new car registrations fell for the sixth consecutive month in September, declining 9.2% year-on-year according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). ...
The latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show new car registrations fell for the fifth consecutive month in August, down –6.4% compared with the same month las...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 3 All-electric Jaguar I-Pace now available to order
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 7 Mercedes-Benz announces subscription service
- 8 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 9 Mercedes X-Class pick-up: V6 350d joins the range
- 10 Minimum distance for overtaking cyclists being considered, with drivers FACING A FINE for non-compliance