January proved to be another milestone month for the new car industry, with 174,564 vehicles registered in the first 31 days of 2017; that’s a marked 2.9% increase compared to the same period last ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others. Black and white ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
The record-breaking year for UK automotive has continued well into November, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) latest figures have confirmed. The new car market increased 2.9% l...
A plate change always boosts new car registrations, but people seem especially taken with this year’s latest 66-plate offerings, with last month being the strongest September on record for new car ...
Outlook remains positive for the new car market, with registrations up 3.3% compared with August 2015. 81,640 new vehicles were registered last month which, while down on July’s figures, is still a...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Review: Tesla Model X
- 5 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 Range Rover teases all-new Velar model
- 8 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 9 New BMW 5 Series to arrive in February
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available