As a new season rolled in at the beginning of March, so did a fresh, shiny 17 number plate. It’s no secret that new car registrations increase when new number plates are released, but with change...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Demand for new cars remained steady in February, the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers & Traders (SMMT) show. Registrations dipped just –0.3% in what is traditionally one of ...
January proved to be another milestone month for the new car industry, with 174,564 vehicles registered in the first 31 days of 2017; that’s a marked 2.9% increase compared to the same period last ...
Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others. Black and white ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
The record-breaking year for UK automotive has continued well into November, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) latest figures have confirmed. The new car market increased 2.9% l...
A plate change always boosts new car registrations, but people seem especially taken with this year’s latest 66-plate offerings, with last month being the strongest September on record for new car ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 6 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 7 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 8 First drive review: Mazda MX5 RF
- 9 Top five safest new cars
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available