The UK’s new car market declined 11.2% year-on-year in November, according to figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what marks the eighth consecutive month of fal...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK’s new car market fell 12.2% year-on-year in October according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). In what was the seventh consecutive month o...
New car sales slide in September, personal leasing enquiries continue to climb and Qashqai crowned top car
UK new car registrations fell for the sixth consecutive month in September, declining 9.2% year-on-year according to the latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). ...
The latest figures from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) show new car registrations fell for the fifth consecutive month in August, down –6.4% compared with the same month las...
Well another six months have flown by, which means it’s time to say farewell to the 17 plate and hello to its shiny new replacement – the 67 plate. We’ve already had a look at which new cars wil...
The UK new market fell by a further 9.3% in July, marking the fourth consecutive monthly fall in registrations. A total of 161,997 new cars hit the road in total, while the Ford Focus snatched the ...
The new car market declined –4.8% in June, but the biggest shock was the Volkswagen Golf usurping the Ford Fiesta as the UK’s most popular new car – by just 208 units. June’s dip represents the th...
Alternatively fuelled vehicle segment rebounds following April’s decline, rising 46.7% to take a new record market share of 4.4%.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 New Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up now available to lease
- 4 The Volkswagen T-Roc is now available to lease
- 5 Review: 2017 Honda Civic Type R
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Bang for your buck: The top power-for-pound performance cars
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe pricing and specs revealed
- 9 What is the ‘relay’ car theft technique and how can you avoid it?
- 10 Case study: Why Kathryn Barwick was better off leasing