Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
Starting from 2017, any new Tesla will have to pay for access to their Supercharger network and with that comes a variety of issues. Is Tesla self-sabotaging by taking away a big incentive to buy from them?
The biggest shift in car buying habits in the past decade has been the move away from visiting a showroom several times before making a commitment to choosing a car.
It’s no secret that the Personal Contract Hire (PCH) sector continues to grow at an exceptional rate, and leading lights in the rental and leasing industry are debating whether the growth indicates that it’s becoming the finance type that new car customers really crave.
Safety sells cars. It may not be the most glamorous or glitzy element of a car, but it’s what many of us, consciously or otherwise, place towards the top of our priority list when considering a new set of wheels.
The end of October is in sight, which means we can all look forward to an extra hour’s sleep this weekend.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 4 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 5 Top five compact executive saloons
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 8 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker