Wayne Rooney’s sentence for drink-driving shows that nobody is above the law when it comes to taking the wheel when under the influence of alcohol. That the footballer admitted his guilt, sincerel...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Opinion
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The hottest topics in the automotive world under the spotlight; be it the latest legislation, newly revealed cars or middle lane drivers; no subject is off limits. Just remember, it’s only one person’s opinion.
Learner drivers in England, Scotland and Wales are finally to receive lessons on how to drive on the motorway. Not before time, new drivers will be trained on how to use the fastest roads in the ne...
Any car that has the word ‘Nurburgring’ namechecked in its title comes with serious expectations. When it’s a completely new hot hatch entrant from a company not previously noted for performance mo...
Whatever you think about Tesla cars, you could never deny Elon Musk’s company of a lack of ambition. Here’s a car maker that has only been in business for a few years, building vehicles that many c...
Few subjects have become so emotive in such a short space of time as vehicle emissions. When you see headlines about cars being unclean in a way that a Medieval leper would find distasteful, this i...
The recent Queen’s Speech may have been barer than Old Mother Hubbard’s cupboard, but there was a nugget of good news in there for drivers of electric vehicles. The government has decided it shou...
One car company president standing down and being replaced is rarely cause for the news to spread any further than the financial pages. When that company happens to be Ford and the new person in c...
‘Autonomous driving’ and ‘driverless cars’ are phrases that are now part of everyday life and feature in almost every debate about the future of transport as if they are a foregone conclusion. Yet...
Developing a new car takes several years, millions of pounds and many thousands of hours of driving to create something right for the road. So, why then do car companies devote so much of their e...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 How much is petrol in …. ? The top five cheapest and most expensive countries for fuel
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Volvo debuts XC40 small premium SUV
- 4 Volkswagen T-Roc rocks the Frankfurt crowds
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 6 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 7 Revealed: the world’s most popular cars
- 8 Skoda Karoq SUV: trims and release date revealed for UK
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 10 Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Full report, photos and video round-up