Making its first public debut in Vienna, Skoda has revealed a more powerful and sharper-looking Octavia complete with exterior styling tweaks, an updated interior, new driving aids and an improved infotainment system.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Octavia
One look at these two cars should be enough to know that they aren’t exactly like-for-like rivals. One is a saloon, the other a hatchback, and there’s a clear size gap, with the Skoda stretching for 323mm more than the Ford, which cites VW’s Golf GTI as its natural nemesis.
Skoda has been tasked with delivering up to 55 new Octavia Estates to the South East Ambulance Service (SECAmb).
It has been almost two years since we gave you eight reasons why the Skoda Octavia was the ultimate company car, but earlier this year, the Czech firm announced the SE Business model and gave us a ninth argument for why the Octavia should feature on your shortlist.
Skoda has agreed a deal with Trinity Fire and Security Systems to supply 110 Octavia Estates. The company, one of the UK’s leading providers of safety systems, will take delivery of the first 40 vehicles over the next two months, with the remainder arriving before the end of 2014.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 Speeding fines rise to 150% of your weekly wage
- 6 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 7 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 8 Top five compact executive saloons
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker