Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
Last week Charlie Brooker mentioned what a struggle it had been to condense his yearly Screenwipe show into just 60 minutes this year. It’s not really a surprise though; 2016 has been a true roller...
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Overall car running costs mean it could be more cost efficient to lease a brand new car, rather than an older model
How often have you switched your car over the past five years? If the answer to that question is ‘lots’ then you could be one of the reasons that consumers are currently changing their car more often than their mattress, bedding and mobile phones.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 4 Range Rover teases all-new Velar model
- 5 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 6 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 7 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 9 New BMW 5 Series to arrive in February
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker