It’s a car-tastrophe! New car sales are down by 5.7% in 2017 compared to the previous year. Run for the hills, or at least drive there in your crossover. If you read all of the headlines about the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
While 2017 was a great year for cars as a whole, it was undoubtedly the year of the supermini with Ford, Seat and Nissan all launching the Fiesta, Ibiza and Micra respectively. 2018 looks like it ...
Looking for Black Friday car leasing deals? So are lots of people. In fact, around £2.6bn is expected to be spent today. But Which? has already warned that more than half of last year's Black Frida...
Whether it’s Personal Contract Hire (PCH), Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) or Hire Purchase (HP), all forms of car finance usually require some form of upfront deposit before you can get behind th...
Individual options available on new cars could become more limited when the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) comes into force next month. The WLTP will replace the current...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Review: Range Rover Velar
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 Top five low deposit car leasing deals
- 6 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 7 Top five high mileage, low deposit deals
- 8 Four-year MOT exemption SCRAPPED
- 9 New Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up now available to lease
- 10 Bang for your buck: The top power-for-pound performance cars