Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
Last week Charlie Brooker mentioned what a struggle it had been to condense his yearly Screenwipe show into just 60 minutes this year. It’s not really a surprise though; 2016 has been a true roller...
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Overall car running costs mean it could be more cost efficient to lease a brand new car, rather than an older model
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Volkswagen takes covers off all-new Polo
- 3 Weekly round-up: new cars, new cars and more new cars plus our Audi S5 video review
- 4 Video review: Audi S5 Sportback
- 5 Review: Audi Q5
- 6 Top five company cars of 2014
- 7 2017 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: specs and photos revealed
- 8 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 9 Review: Mazda CX-5
- 10 Refreshed Nissan Qashqai arrives next month