Whether it’s Personal Contract Hire (PCH), Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) or Hire Purchase (HP), all forms of car finance usually require some form of upfront deposit before you can get behind th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Individual options available on new cars could become more limited when the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) comes into force next month. The WLTP will replace the current...
Combining the legendary Jeep off-road capability with a distinctive design and a variety of user-friendly technologies that ensure a safe, comfortable and connected everyday driving experience, the...
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Audi A7 revealed in full, will offer mild hybrid system
- 5 Review: Porsche 911 GTS
- 6 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 7 Review: Volkswagen T-Roc
- 8 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 9 Review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices