Individual options available on new cars could become more limited when the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) comes into force next month. The WLTP will replace the current...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Combining the legendary Jeep off-road capability with a distinctive design and a variety of user-friendly technologies that ensure a safe, comfortable and connected everyday driving experience, the...
After the runaway critical and commercial success of the Ateca, Seat has revealed their next foray into the SUV market. The Seat Arona, making its first appearance ahead of its public debut at the...
Promising to be the biggest and most versatile Mini to be launched in the brand’s 57-year history, the new Countryman will offer drivers increased space throughout, rugged styling and unparalleled ...
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market. Annual registrations climbed for the fifth year in a row to almost 2.7 million, beating last ye...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Order books open for all-new Volkswagen Arteon
- 6 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 7 New Golf-based Volkswagen T-Roc SUV will make debut on 23 August
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 What is the ‘relay’ car theft technique and how can you avoid it?
- 10 Video review: Nissan GT-R