Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims. Further details of a special edition W...
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant. Offered in 183 and 198bhp outputs, the newcomer offers better ec...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 The Greatest Showman: Is convincing people he could build more Teslas the greatest trick Elon Musk has ever pulled?
- 6 Black Friday 2017: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms
- 9 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 10 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up