With the government planning to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars from 2040 and diesel taking a thrashing in the mainstream media, you might be thinking about leasing an electric or hybrid veh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
It’s hot and sticky, but what’s really best? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many of you may already be aware the...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 4 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 9 First drive review: Audi A8
- 10 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease