The automotive world escaped relatively unscathed from the spring budget, as the government prepares for the next stage of VED changes in April whereby new diesel cars that don’t meet real-world em...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) says it wants to work with the government to reverse the recent increase in average new car CO2 emissions. Average CO2 emissions rose for...
Personal car leasing continued to gain popularity in 2017, with personal contract hire (PCH) growing by 20% in the fourth quarter of 2017, according to the BVRLA’s latest Quarterly Leasing Survey. ...
For the sixth consecutive year since the financial crisis the leasing industry industry has continued to show significant growth, with the UK the third largest auto and asset leasing market in the ...
Although it’s a logical step toward eventual full-electric vehicle use, many business drivers still have a healthy dose of scepticism around the Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles (PHEVs) due to the assumptio...
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), Energy Saving Trust and Leeds City Council have come together to discuss the proposed Leeds Clean Air Zone (CAZ) at a roundtable event. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 3 All-electric Jaguar I-Pace now available to order
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 7 Mercedes-Benz announces leasing subscription service
- 8 Mercedes X-Class pick-up: V6 350d joins the range
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 10 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals