HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
If you’re one of the 650,000 people who benefit from a salary sacrifice car scheme, the amount you are taxed could be changing soon. That’s unless the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Associati...
As more and more fleet drivers turn to electric and hybrid power, the leasing industry has welcomed £35m of government funding that will help boost the uptake of ultra-low emission cars and expand ...
Four out of five private new cars are purchased using some form of point-of-sale finance, according to the the latest stats from the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA). It’s been a record-bre...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Seat is the fastest growing fleet brand
- 10 Audi Q4 SUV set for 2019 launch