Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), Energy Saving Trust and Leeds City Council have come together to discuss the proposed Leeds Clean Air Zone (CAZ) at a roundtable event. ...
Up to 435,000 small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) that operate fleets could save £1,440 per year, per vehicle by switching to electric models, research by Go Ultra Low has found. The indust...
Mobility credits, green lanes and financial incentives will improve air quality, says leasing industry
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), has outlined what it wants to see incorporated into future government policy to improve air quality – including offering further financia...
Negative media coverage about so-called ‘dirty-diesels’ has led to businesses debating their next vehicle choice, according to new research. A survey of 1,000 UK firms carried out by RAC Business ...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 5 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 production halted AGAIN as firm struggles to deliver on targets