Company car drivers could save around £7,376 over a three-year contract by switching to a 100% electric car, according to new figures from Go Ultra Low. This figure – calculated by comparing the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Positive outlook for the leasing industry in 2018 as customers “move from vehicle ownership to usership”
The vehicle rental and leasing industry is feeling positive and ready to embrace the market opportunities it sees in the months ahead, according to the BVRLA. Despite an increasingly hostile tax...
Mercedes-Benz plans to offer all its commercial vans with electric drive, starting with the mid-size eVito which will be available in the second half of 2018. The eVito is the starting point of Me...
Chancellor Philip Hammond is set to announce higher taxes on new diesel cars, according to the Financial Times. In an effort to tempt drivers into cleaner vehicles and raise funds to implement its...
Company car-driving employees have been warned they could be subjected to demands for back tax from HM Revenue and Customs following this year’s introduction of complex Optional Remuneration Arrang...
Ford is updating its established Mondeo line-up with new sports and luxury models aimed at the fleet market. The former seven models making up the Mondeo range will be simplified to five. The ne...
Following its securing of 100 zero-emission Peugeot Partner L2 Electric vans, Royal Mail is preparing its fleet ready to go into service from December 2017. The Partner L2 Electric was launched in...
Seat UK fleet sales continue to flourish, with the Barcelona-based brand achieving year-on-year growth of 37% in the first half of 2017. Accompanying the impressive fleet results, overall sales ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 4 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 9 First drive review: Audi A8
- 10 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease