It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a move to entice new and existing fleet customers, Mercedes-Benz will be holding its first ever Fleet Experience event at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey on 5-6 July. The Mercedes-Be...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has set out a strategy that urges the government not to introduce taxes that will punish fleet drivers for decisions that were based on pr...
Heathrow, Britain’s biggest and busiest airport, has turned to the Nissan Leaf as part of its plans to inspire a new culture of electric car usage across the site. The airport has initially adde...
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
The General Election is only a few weeks away (8 June), but whichever party secures a majority, it will have a job on its hands to drive down emissions, improve road safety and make road transport ...
The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
With the government being forced into publishing its draft consultation for combatting air pollution pre-election, many in the automotive industry were unsure what to expect and whether the news wo...
Mercedes-Benz has been voted as the Best Fleet Dealer Network for aftersales support in 2017 at the Experteye awards. It is the second time Mercedes-Benz has topped the category for providing th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 The Greatest Showman: Is convincing people he could build more Teslas the greatest trick Elon Musk has ever pulled?
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up
- 10 Volvo XC40 small premium SUV now available to order