Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has voiced concerns about the way manufacturers will be able to control connected car data in the future. Telematics tech on the rise a...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
- 2 Skoda Karoq compact SUV makes debut in Stockholm
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Tesla u-Turn on free Supercharger access
- 5 2017 Volkswagen Golf and Golf GTI Performance now available to order
- 6 Top five most popular business cars of 2017 so far
- 7 New Golf-based T-Roc SUV to join Volkswagen range this year
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 Review: Audi S4 Saloon
- 10 Top five convertibles for summer 2017