Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
If you’re one of the 650,000 people who benefit from a salary sacrifice car scheme, the amount you are taxed could be changing soon. That’s unless the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Associati...
As more and more fleet drivers turn to electric and hybrid power, the leasing industry has welcomed £35m of government funding that will help boost the uptake of ultra-low emission cars and expand ...
Four out of five private new cars are purchased using some form of point-of-sale finance, according to the the latest stats from the Finance and Leasing Association (FLA). It’s been a record-bre...
The RAC’s Report on Motoring 2016 also reveal that almost half of company car drivers said they break the speed limit on motorways on most journeys
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 6 Top five safest new cars
- 7 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 First drive review: Mazda MX5 RF
- 9 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available