Chancellor Philip Hammond is set to announce higher taxes on new diesel cars, according to the Financial Times. In an effort to tempt drivers into cleaner vehicles and raise funds to implement its...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Company car-driving employees have been warned they could be subjected to demands for back tax from HM Revenue and Customs following this year’s introduction of complex Optional Remuneration Arrang...
Mercedes has teased us with a sketch of its all-new Sprinter van ahead of a full reveal next year, and will join the upcoming X-Class pick-up as part of a new generation of Mercedes commercial vehi...
Ford is updating its established Mondeo line-up with new sports and luxury models aimed at the fleet market. The former seven models making up the Mondeo range will be simplified to five. The ne...
Following its securing of 100 zero-emission Peugeot Partner L2 Electric vans, Royal Mail is preparing its fleet ready to go into service from December 2017. The Partner L2 Electric was launched in...
Seat UK fleet sales continue to flourish, with the Barcelona-based brand achieving year-on-year growth of 37% in the first half of 2017. Accompanying the impressive fleet results, overall sales ...
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 4 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 5 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 6 Are traffic lights the key to cutting motorway congestion? £7m trial involving M6 and M62 aims to find out
- 7 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms
- 9 Volvo XC40 small premium SUV now available to order
- 10 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up