Seat UK fleet sales continue to flourish, with the Barcelona-based brand achieving year-on-year growth of 37% in the first half of 2017. Accompanying the impressive fleet results, overall sales ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
In a move to entice new and existing fleet customers, Mercedes-Benz will be holding its first ever Fleet Experience event at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey on 5-6 July. The Mercedes-Be...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has set out a strategy that urges the government not to introduce taxes that will punish fleet drivers for decisions that were based on pr...
Heathrow, Britain’s biggest and busiest airport, has turned to the Nissan Leaf as part of its plans to inspire a new culture of electric car usage across the site. The airport has initially adde...
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
The General Election is only a few weeks away (8 June), but whichever party secures a majority, it will have a job on its hands to drive down emissions, improve road safety and make road transport ...
The real winners in all of this? Individuals and companies looking to lease a S90, V90 or XC90, as strong residuals translate into highly competitive monthly costs.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 4 Is this what the 2018 BMW Z4 Roadster will look like?
- 5 Review: Bentley Bentayga
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 7 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 8 The ultimate hybrid rumble: Toyota Prius vs Hyundai Ioniq vs Toyota C-HR vs Kia Niro
- 9 Suzuki Swift Sport revealed ahead of Frankfurt show
- 10 It’s nearly ready… Watch Volkswagen T-Roc teaser video here