Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Mercedes has teased us with a sketch of its all-new Sprinter van ahead of a full reveal next year, and will join the upcoming X-Class pick-up as part of a new generation of Mercedes commercial vehi...
Ford is updating its established Mondeo line-up with new sports and luxury models aimed at the fleet market. The former seven models making up the Mondeo range will be simplified to five. The ne...
Following its securing of 100 zero-emission Peugeot Partner L2 Electric vans, Royal Mail is preparing its fleet ready to go into service from December 2017. The Partner L2 Electric was launched in...
Seat UK fleet sales continue to flourish, with the Barcelona-based brand achieving year-on-year growth of 37% in the first half of 2017. Accompanying the impressive fleet results, overall sales ...
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
In a move to entice new and existing fleet customers, Mercedes-Benz will be holding its first ever Fleet Experience event at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey on 5-6 July. The Mercedes-Be...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has set out a strategy that urges the government not to introduce taxes that will punish fleet drivers for decisions that were based on pr...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Audi A7 revealed in full, will offer mild hybrid system
- 5 Review: Porsche 911 GTS
- 6 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Review: Volkswagen T-Roc
- 9 Review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices