Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has voiced concerns about the way manufacturers will be able to control connected car data in the future. Telematics tech on the rise a...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 2 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Review: Tesla Model X
- 5 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 Range Rover teases all-new Velar model
- 8 Review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 9 New BMW 5 Series to arrive in February
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available