Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the market for these cars within the fleet sector.
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has voiced concerns about the way manufacturers will be able to control connected car data in the future.
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter.
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
In a letter to the Chancellor, BVRLA chief executive Gerry Keaney has not only reiterated calls for cars to be exempted from recent proposals to hike salary sacrifice taxes but also highlighted a number of areas in which the government could support the rental and leasing industry.
The Seat Ateca has been making waves since its official launch, and now UK fleet and business customers can see what all the fuss is about.
If you’re one of the 650,000 people who benefit from a salary sacrifice car scheme, the amount you are taxed could be changing soon.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 Speeding fines rise to 150% of your weekly wage
- 6 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 7 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 8 Top five compact executive saloons
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker