In the first three months of the year Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles delivered 114,700 vehicles to customers all over the world. Around the globe most vehicle model sales were up, with the Caddy r...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Are you a fleet operator? Considering going electric? Then we’ve got some great news! Research has revealed over three-quarters of daily company car journeys could now be completed using a fully el...
The automotive world escaped relatively unscathed from the spring budget, as the government prepares for the next stage of VED changes in April whereby new diesel cars that don’t meet real-world em...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) says it wants to work with the government to reverse the recent increase in average new car CO2 emissions. Average CO2 emissions rose for...
Personal car leasing continued to gain popularity in 2017, with personal contract hire (PCH) growing by 20% in the fourth quarter of 2017, according to the BVRLA’s latest Quarterly Leasing Survey. ...
For the sixth consecutive year since the financial crisis the leasing industry industry has continued to show significant growth, with the UK the third largest auto and asset leasing market in the ...
Although it’s a logical step toward eventual full-electric vehicle use, many business drivers still have a healthy dose of scepticism around the Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles (PHEVs) due to the assumptio...
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 9 What is the ‘relay’ car theft, how can you avoid it, and will your insurance cover it?
- 10 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class