Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo has teamed up with Amazon to offer test drive vehicles delivered right to your doorstep or place of work. Only the V40 hatchback will be available for test drives at first as part of Amazon...
With an updated exterior and interior design, new safety and infotainment technologies, and a revised powertrain line-up including a 2.0-litre diesel mild-hybrid, the new Kia Sportage will be avail...
The Peugeot 108 has been given a mild refresh courtesy of some fresh colours, a new petrol engine and an updated infotainment system. On the outside, two vibrant new metallic paint options – Green...
Vauxhall has revealed an all-new Corsa GSi that’s set to add a sporty flavour to the range and take on the Fiesta ST-Line. Vauxhall has revived the GSi badge on the Corsa after a 25-year hiatus, a...
Premium badges have long-dominated the large SUV segment, but the smaller, crossover end? Not so much. In the last few months, however, three new contenders have arrived to change all that. The BMW...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Arteon
- 2 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 4 London Motor Show 2018: When is it? What will be on show?
- 5 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 6 2018 MOT test changes: what you need to know
- 7 Video review: Peugeot 5008
- 8 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 286bhp Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR: the most potent GTI yet