The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
The new Volvo S60 saloon – to be launched later this spring – will be the first Volvo to be produced without a diesel engine, highlighting Volvo Cars’ commitment to a long-term future beyond the tr...
"Zero-emission pipe dreams from a cabinet that won’t be around to bear the consequences of its inadequate actions today."
With the government planning to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars from 2040 and diesel taking a thrashing in the mainstream media, you might be thinking about leasing an electric or hybrid veh...
DS Automobiles has announced that its next-gen models will feature an electrified platform, with all DS cars set to be hybrid or electric by 2025. We already knew the second generation of its mode...
Initial orders for the Audi e-tron SUV are now being taken and, while deliveries aren’t expected to commence until 2019, £1,000 will reserve you Ingolstadt’s answer to the Jaguar I-Pace. Audi has ...
Fleet and company car driver demand for plug-in hybrid and zero emission electric vehicles is expected to increase with the arrival of the all-new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 2 London Motor Show 2018: When is it? What will be on show?
- 3 Video review: Volkswagen Arteon
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 2018 MOT test changes: what you need to know
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 8 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 9 286bhp Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR: the most potent GTI yet
- 10 Video review: Peugeot 5008