With the government planning to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars from 2040 and diesel taking a thrashing in the mainstream media, you might be thinking about leasing an electric or hybrid veh...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Editors Picks
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The longer, more spacious Tiguan Allspace is now available, with personal lease rates starting from less than £300 per month. 215mm longer than the regular Tiguan, the aptly named Allspace bridge...
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
Prototype of the new luxury segment sports car completes endurance tests on the high-speed circuit in Aprilia ahead of 2018 launch
Volvo recently completed its global line-up with the reveal of the new XC40 - and now it’s been named as the What Car? Car of the Year for 2018. The D4 Diesel version of Volvo XC40 R-Design beat 2...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 4 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 9 First drive review: Audi A8
- 10 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease