Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Editors Picks
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
When it comes to voting outcomes, it’s fair to say that 2016 has been the epitome of unpredictable.
As 2017 looms ever closer, many motorists may be concerned about the incoming changes to road tax bands and how it will affect their pockets.
Despite political and economic uncertainty, 2016 was yet another record year for the new car market.
No, it’s not a joke, and yes, you did read it right – from 2020, Ford’s iconic Mustang will go hybrid.
There are many reasons why leasing makes a lot of sense, whether you’re after an executive saloon or a super-frugal supermini, but if your main aim is to drive a new car and keep costs to an absolute minimum, there’s a wealth of personal contract hire deals that enable you to get behind the wheel of a new car for less than £100 per month.
Last week Charlie Brooker mentioned what a struggle it had been to condense his yearly Screenwipe show into just 60 minutes this year.
Featuring the largest boot in its class and outstanding towing capacity, the new model marks the beginning of Skoda’s extensive SUV campaign. With attractive lease prices giving you a lot of car for your money, the Skoda Kodiaq could prove to be the perfect family SUV.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 4 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 5 Top five compact executive saloons
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 8 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker