Prototype of the new luxury segment sports car completes endurance tests on the high-speed circuit in Aprilia ahead of 2018 launch
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Editors Picks
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Car parking: how controversial can it be? Very, would seem to the answer given reactions to the Scottish government’s plan to ban parking on pavements. The Transport (Scotland) Bill covers a wide ...
For dog lovers, choosing a car is not just a simple case of finding one with enough space for the kids – there’s also got to be room for your canine companion. If you count yourself among the 25% ...
Learner drivers in England, Scotland and Wales are finally to receive lessons on how to drive on the motorway. Not before time, new drivers will be trained on how to use the fastest roads in the ne...
Normalising the electric car in every conceivable way, the Nissan Leaf is easy to recommend and a sensible choice for future-proofing your motoring. It's easy to drive, easy to charge and easy to live with for the right type of motorist. This isn’t the future, this is now.
Many people will be heading away this bank holiday to take full advantage of the three-day weekend. Wherever you’re going the car journey can actually be part of the fun (depending on congestion) b...
Volvo has confirmed it will expand production of its award-winning new XC40 crossover, after receiving more than 80,000 orders. Production will be expanded at its Ghent manufacturing plant and Vol...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Audi A1 revealed: Offers subtly retro looks with modern performance
- 3 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 4 Video review: Honda Civic Type R
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 7 Mercedes-Benz lease deals for any monthly budget
- 8 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 10 Top five cars for under £200 per month