Contract Hire and Leasing News - Detroit Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi unveiled its Q8 concept at the Detroit Motor Show and gave us an idea of what we can expect a production-ready Q8 to look like when it arrives next year. It has now revealed that it features ...
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows,...
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced. Rivalling the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class, th...
The fifth-gen E-Class has been dubbed ‘the most intelligent saloon in the business class’ and will rival the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Jaguar XF from May.
The newly refreshed Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S have been revealed at the Detroit Motor Show, ahead of initial deliveries at end of the month. Available as a coupe and convertible, both the 91...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 4 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease
- 9 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 10 First drive review: Audi A8