Contract Hire and Leasing News - Detroit Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows,...
Infiniti has revealed what the next QX50 crossover could look like in the form of a concept. The luxury Japanese brand is aiming to take on the likes of the popular Audi Q3 and BMW X3 when this new...
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced. Rivalling the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class, th...
The fifth-gen E-Class has been dubbed ‘the most intelligent saloon in the business class’ and will rival the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Jaguar XF from May.
The newly refreshed Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S have been revealed at the Detroit Motor Show, ahead of initial deliveries at end of the month. Available as a coupe and convertible, both the 91...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 5 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Top five company cars of 2014