Contract Hire and Leasing News - Detroit Motor Show
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out.
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows, there’s still a plethora of new models to ogle over.
Infiniti has revealed what the next QX50 crossover could look like in the form of a concept. The luxury Japanese brand is aiming to take on the likes of the popular Audi Q3 and BMW X3 when this new model comes to market, with many styling cues carried over from a previous Infiniti concept – the QX Inspiration.
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced.
The fifth-gen E-Class has been dubbed ‘the most intelligent saloon in the business class’ and will rival the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Jaguar XF from May.
The newly refreshed Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S have been revealed at the Detroit Motor Show, ahead of initial deliveries at end of the month.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 Speeding fines rise to 150% of your weekly wage
- 6 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 7 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 8 Top five compact executive saloons
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker