Contract Hire and Leasing News - Detroit Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi unveiled its Q8 concept at the Detroit Motor Show and gave us an idea of what we can expect a production-ready Q8 to look like when it arrives next year. It has now revealed that it features ...
Having had its debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, the new GLA is starting 2017 in style thanks to a host of design updates inside and out. First launched in 2013, th...
The North American International Auto Show (or Detroit Motor Show to you and I) kicked off the international auto show calendar earlier this week and, although it’s no longer king of the car shows,...
Infiniti has revealed what the next QX50 crossover could look like in the form of a concept. The luxury Japanese brand is aiming to take on the likes of the popular Audi Q3 and BMW X3 when this new...
Volvo’s much-anticipated S90 saloon will arrive in the UK in September bearing a ticket price of £32,555, the Swedish manufacturer has announced. Rivalling the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes E-Class, th...
The fifth-gen E-Class has been dubbed ‘the most intelligent saloon in the business class’ and will rival the BMW 5 Series, Audi A6 and Jaguar XF from May.
The newly refreshed Porsche 911 Turbo and Turbo S have been revealed at the Detroit Motor Show, ahead of initial deliveries at end of the month. Available as a coupe and convertible, both the 91...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Audi A7 revealed in full, will offer mild hybrid system
- 5 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 6 Review: Porsche 911 GTS
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Review: Volkswagen T-Roc
- 9 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices
- 10 Volkswagen T-Roc: full list price and spec details available now