Citroen has premiered what it promises is a ‘new generation SUV’ at the Shanghai Motor Show. Inspired by the Aircross concept unveiled in 2015, the C5 Aircross will share its platform with simil...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed a new addition to its van range with the introduction of the E-Berlingo Multispace – an all-electric MPV that will be available in the UK this autumn. While an electric vers...
Citroen has revealed its C-Aircross at the Geneva Motor Show and, although it’s still very much a concept, it gives us an idea of what we can expect the upcoming C3 Picasso to look like. Like its...
After weeks of speculation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has reached a deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall in t...
British prime minister Theresa May is set to meet with the chief executive of PSA Group to discuss its proposals to take over General Motors European arm, which includes British affiliate Vauxhall....
With the school holiday's ending, your elation that the kids will soon be out of your hair once again and you won’t have to meticulously plan every day in a six week window gives way to a lesser evil – the school run. With this in mind, we’ve picked out a selection of the best seven seaters on the leasing market at the moment...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 First dangerous driver to be banned because of Spartan ‘snitching’ scheme
- 3 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 7 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 8 First dangerous driver to be banned because of Spartan ‘snitching’ scheme
- 9 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 10 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far