Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
With the school holiday's ending, your elation that the kids will soon be out of your hair once again and you won’t have to meticulously plan every day in a six week window gives way to a lesser evil – the school run. With this in mind, we’ve picked out a selection of the best seven seaters on the leasing market at the moment...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its looks from the latest C1 and C4 Cactus.
Citroen has collaborated with surfing brand Rip Curl to produce a special edition of the C4 Cactus. First revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, the Rip Curl will be offered in the UK from June 1.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 4 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 5 Top five compact executive saloons
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 8 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker