Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed the next iteration of the Berlingo, with the third-generation Leisure Activity Vehicle updated in terms of design and comfort, reinforcing the fresh spirit and practicality beh...
The updated Citroen C4 Cactus will be priced from £17,295 when it hits the UK in April. Lease prices are to be confirmed, but we’ll bring you deals as soon as they become available. The new C4 Cac...
Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
After months of negotiation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has completed the deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall...
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it gets a list price of £13,995 and will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in Novem...
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has premiered what it promises is a ‘new generation SUV’ at the Shanghai Motor Show. Inspired by the Aircross concept unveiled in 2015, the C5 Aircross will share its platform with simil...
Citroen has revealed a new addition to its van range with the introduction of the E-Berlingo Multispace – an all-electric MPV that will be available in the UK this autumn. While an electric vers...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 5 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 production halted AGAIN as firm struggles to deliver on targets