Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
After months of negotiation, PSA – the French company that owns Peugeot, Citroen and DS – has confirmed it has completed the deal to buy General Motors’ European operations, which includes Vauxhall...
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it gets a list price of £13,995 and will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in Novem...
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has premiered what it promises is a ‘new generation SUV’ at the Shanghai Motor Show. Inspired by the Aircross concept unveiled in 2015, the C5 Aircross will share its platform with simil...
Citroen has revealed a new addition to its van range with the introduction of the E-Berlingo Multispace – an all-electric MPV that will be available in the UK this autumn. While an electric vers...
British prime minister Theresa May is set to meet with the chief executive of PSA Group to discuss its proposals to take over General Motors European arm, which includes British affiliate Vauxhall....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Audi A7 revealed in full, will offer mild hybrid system
- 5 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 6 Review: Porsche 911 GTS
- 7 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 8 Review: Volkswagen T-Roc
- 9 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices
- 10 Volkswagen T-Roc: full list price and spec details available now