Crossovers might be engorging the market, but there’s been no letting up when it comes to pocket-sized hatchbacks either. We hypothesized that 2017 would be the year manufacturers put the super int...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it gets a list price of £13,995 and will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in Novem...
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 5 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 First Rooney, now McPartlin: why celeb drink-driving conviction shows we need ZERO TOLERANCE