Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its looks from the latest C1 and C4 Cactus.
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal.
From the beginning of 2011, two stylish Citroen models qualify for the newly introduced Green Vehicle Discount (GVD)for the London Congestion Zone, which means for a small administration fee the Citro
The Citroen C3 Picasso has been making waves since it arrived on these shores early in 2009. Its "spacebox" concept immediately found fans keen on driving a car high on practicality and looks, but relatively small in stature.
Having created a new brand identity at the start of its 90th Anniversary year, Citroën is celebrating its heritage of ‘Créative Technologie’ with an all new marketing campaign that focuses on the Company’s rich history of design, innovation and technology.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 4 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 5 Top five compact executive saloons
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 8 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker