Citroen has revealed its C-Aircross at the Geneva Motor Show and, although it’s still very much a concept, it gives us an idea of what we can expect the upcoming C3 Picasso to look like. Like its...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
- 2 Skoda Karoq compact SUV makes debut in Stockholm
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Tesla u-Turn on free Supercharger access
- 5 2017 Volkswagen Golf and Golf GTI Performance now available to order
- 6 Top five most popular business cars of 2017 so far
- 7 New Golf-based T-Roc SUV to join Volkswagen range this year
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 Review: Audi S4 Saloon
- 10 Top five convertibles for summer 2017