Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in November. Like its sister manufacture...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Mercedes-Benz X-Class revealed: pickup meets lifestyle like never before
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top 5 (+2) things we learned driving the Skoda Kodiaq
- 4 Diesel scrappage scheme: full details could be announced on Monday
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 6 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 7 Review: Volvo XC60
- 8 Top five car leasing questions answered
- 9 Jaguar E-Pace revealed–performance SUV with sports car looks rolls into the record books
- 10 Top five cars for around £100 a month