Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it gets a list price of £13,995 and will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in Novem...
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 The Greatest Showman: Is convincing people he could build more Teslas the greatest trick Elon Musk has ever pulled?
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up
- 10 Volvo XC40 small premium SUV now available to order