Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it gets a list price of £13,995 and will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in Novem...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - C3
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Take a look in any car park or on any street, and you’re guaranteed to see hordes of Beetles, Fiat 500s and Minis. It would appear retro is very much en vogue, as far as small European cars go, at ...
Citroen has revealed what the third-generation Citroen C3 will look like. Expected in showrooms early next year, the new model marks a complete departure from its forebear’s styling and gets its lo...
Citroen’s replacement for the C3 supermini will be inspired by the crossover segment, ContractHireAndLeasing.com can reveal. When quizzed about the role of the ageing C3 (pictured), a Citroen spoke...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Volkswagen T-Roc rocks the Frankfurt crowds
- 3 Return of an icon: Audi reveals 174mph RS4 Avant at Frankfurt
- 4 Top five concepts from the Frankfurt Motor Show
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 6 Mercedes-Benz X-Class revealed: pickup meets lifestyle like never before
- 7 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 8 Chinese-made Chery Exeed TX: what we know so far…
- 9 Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Live feed
- 10 Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Full report, photos and video round-up