Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Combining the svelte lines of a classic grand tourer with the reality-ready attributes of a saloon, while evolving and finessing every facet of the Sportback theme, Audi has revealed the new A7 Spo...
Audi is re-launching one of its most famous RS cars in the form of the fire-breathing RS4 Avant. On show this week at the Frankfurt Motor Show, it’s the first RS4 estate since its predecessor ended...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Audi is changing its entire naming structure to adopt “standardised nomenclature for the power output designations”. Eh? Ok, so the names for each model remains unchanged (from Audi A1 to Audi Q7)...
Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
Audi has officially unveiled its all-new A8 flagship saloon ahead of its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. With autonomous tech and hybrid drivetrains, it will take the figh...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 New Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up now available to lease
- 4 The Volkswagen T-Roc is now available to lease
- 5 Bang for your buck: The top power-for-pound performance cars
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Review: 2017 Honda Civic Type R
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe pricing and specs revealed
- 9 What is the ‘relay’ car theft technique and how can you avoid it?
- 10 Case study: Why Kathryn Barwick was better off leasing