Compact executive saloons make up a huge proportion of the top searches on ContractHireAndLeasing.com, and as the British motorist’s appetite for the D-segment saloon seems almost insatiable, it seemed only right that we put together our top five.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
The Audi TT’s ceaseless popularity looks set to continue thanks to an all-new version that will offer the best of both worlds – the fast-yet-frugal 2.0-litre TDI will now be available with Audi’s famed all-wheel-drive Quattro drivetrain.
It’s been a bumper-to-bumper month over at Euro NCAP, with several new models to the market have endured its rigorous crash testing program.
Is the electric future finally here? Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes join forces for new fast-charge network
In what is an unprecedented collaboration, Europe’s biggest car manufacturers have come together to develop a continent-wide high-power electric charging network.
The UK is in the throes of a love affair with SUVs and crossovers, but is bigger really better? Not according to a new report, which cites the ever-increasing size of family vehicles on a 35% surge in car park prangs – costing £1.4bn in repairs every year!
Casting its shadow over a large majority of the Audi range, the famed Black Edition will soon be available on the new A3 and S3, TT Coupe and Roadster and S6 and S7 models.
We’ve had several teasers of the new Audi Q2, but full price and spec details are not out for the German company’s first crossover. Unveiled earlier this year in Geneva, it’s the fourth model to join Audi’s desirable ‘Q’ range.
Audi has revealed price and specs for its new A5 Coupe following its launch at the Paris Motor Show.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 6 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 7 Top five compact executive saloons
- 8 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 9 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?