Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi has officially unveiled its all-new A8 flagship saloon ahead of its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. With autonomous tech and hybrid drivetrains, it will take the figh...
Audi has revealed that the all-new A8 will be revealed on 11 July, but the German manufacturer has been teasing images of the luxury saloon for a while. As far as product placements go, you have t...
Like having a new German car on your British driveway? So do German car manufacturers. And a new report has revealed that a hard Brexit could be devastating for the European powerhouse’s manufactur...
Audi has announced it will launch two advanced new Q SUVs in 2019 and three e-tron battery electric vehicles by 2020, as it fully embraces the future of vehicles. Talking at the manufacturer’s A...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 6 Is this what the 2018 BMW Z4 Roadster will look like?
- 7 Order books open for all-new Volkswagen Arteon
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 New Golf-based Volkswagen T-Roc SUV will make debut on 23 August
- 10 What is the ‘relay’ car theft technique and how can you avoid it?