Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Following on from last year’s Q8 concept, Audi has gone one step further at this year’s Geneva Motor Show and wowed the crowds with a possible sporty variant of the upcoming flagship SUV. Despite ...
Euro NCAP has released its latest set of results. This time, six new models faced the wrath of its infamous tests, and the results were rather a mixed bag. Find more lease deals on the updated A...
Compact executive saloons make up a huge proportion of the top searches on ContractHireAndLeasing.com, and as the British motorist’s appetite for the D-segment saloon seems almost insatiable, it seemed only right that we put together our top five.
It’s been a bumper-to-bumper month over at Euro NCAP, with several new models to the market have endured its rigorous crash testing program. The Audi Q2, Ford Edge and Hyundai Ioniq all received ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 5 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 Has Hyundai finally cracked the hybrid code?
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Late ‘road tax’ rush set to see new car registrations rocket
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available