Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Audi is re-launching one of its most famous RS cars in the form of the fire-breathing RS4 Avant. On show this week at the Frankfurt Motor Show, it’s the first RS4 estate since its predecessor ended...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Audi is changing its entire naming structure to adopt “standardised nomenclature for the power output designations”. Eh? Ok, so the names for each model remains unchanged (from Audi A1 to Audi Q7)...
Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
Audi has officially unveiled its all-new A8 flagship saloon ahead of its public debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show later this year. With autonomous tech and hybrid drivetrains, it will take the figh...
Audi has revealed that the all-new A8 will be revealed on 11 July, but the German manufacturer has been teasing images of the luxury saloon for a while. As far as product placements go, you have t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Gran Turismo: Top five cars from GT Sport you can lease ... and how much they cost
- 4 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 5 Review: Tesla Model S P100D
- 6 New, seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace – pics, specs and prices
- 7 The wait is over as Skoda Karoq SUV order books open
- 8 Volvo’s Polestar brand unveils its first electric car – Polestar 1
- 9 Volkswagen T-Roc: full list price and spec details available now
- 10 The UK’s scariest road names