Contract Hire and Leasing News by Phil Huff
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
About the Author - Phil Huff
Phil Huff is a freelance motoring journalist and editor who has been playing with cars for 25 years, from racing saloon cars to driving secret prototypes, and has driven virtually every road car on sale. When not behind the wheel of a car, he can often be found enjoying new experiences overseas, although that often ends up in the purchase of yet another car...
With zero rated car tax, low maintenance costs, lack of congestion charge and low running costs, Nissan has managed to effectively merge the best bits of the NV200 with the best bits of the new Leaf to create something that makes a great deal of sense to businesses
Most Popular This Week
- 1 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 2 London Motor Show 2018: When is it? What will be on show?
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 4 The government’s “lazy, half-baked thinking” is killing the car business
- 5 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 6 2018 MOT test changes: what you need to know
- 7 286bhp Volkswagen Golf GTI TCR: the most potent GTI yet
- 8 Video review: Volkswagen Arteon
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 2018 Mercedes C-Class Saloon: what’s new?