Polestar is best known as Volvo’s in-house performance experts, but the Swedish brand has confirmed that Polestar is working on a host of electric performance models of its own. Find Volvo lease...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As Brexit negotiations officially commence in Brussels, the UK’s automotive sector is calling on the government to forge a ‘transitional deal’ to ensure UK-based manufacturers are not adversely aff...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has set out a strategy that urges the government not to introduce taxes that will punish fleet drivers for decisions that were based on pr...
Hyundai has revealed its new Kona crossover ahead of an official release at Frankfurt later this year. Like Citroen is hoping its new C3 Aircross will do, the Kona will be taking on the mighty Nis...
Citroen has revealed an all-new compact SUV – the C3 Aircross. Replacing the ageing C3 Picasso, it will rival the class-leading Nissan Juke when it arrives in November. Like its sister manufacture...
Weekly round-up: Tiguan video review, mayday for May, another Tesla in the works and Kia goes Super-Stonic
It’s the day after the night before and, for the second June in a row, the UK appears to have got itself ravelled up in a game of political jenga. So if you’re after a distraction from the still u...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Volkswagen takes covers off all-new Polo
- 3 Weekly round-up: new cars, new cars and more new cars plus our Audi S5 video review
- 4 Top five company cars of 2014
- 5 2017 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: specs and photos revealed
- 6 Review: Audi Q5
- 7 Video review: Audi S5 Sportback
- 8 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 9 Refreshed Nissan Qashqai arrives next month
- 10 Review: Mazda CX-5