Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new paper by Thatcham Research has warned the latest driver aids and assistance features are misleading motorists and causing dangerous driving. The paper, compiled for the Association of Britis...
The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has confirmed the capital’s Ultra-Low Emission Zone will be expanded up to the North and South circular roads from 25 October 2021. The new ULEZ will cover an area 1...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has announced car makers will face heavy fines if they supply vehicles with equipment designed to cheat emissions tests. Under new government regulations, manufa...
All all-electric version of the Kia Niro crossover has been revealed, with deliveries expected to commence in the second half of 2018. Although Kia unveiled a concept-like Niro EV at the CES earl...
For dog lovers, choosing a car is not just a simple case of finding one with enough space for the kids – there’s also got to be room for your canine companion. If you count yourself among the 25% ...
Jeep has revealed a revamped version of its Renegade compact crossover in Torino ahead of order books opening later in the year. It benefits from a refreshed exterior, a new infotainment set-up an...
The Peugeot 508 SW estate has been revealed ahead of its launch at this year’s Paris Motor Show. Set to launch in the UK in January 2019, it joins the Fastback saloon variant and benefits from the...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 3 Video review: Honda Civic Type R
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 6 Jaguar Land Rover launches all-inclusive leasing subscription service
- 7 Mercedes-Benz lease deals for any monthly budget
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 The 2018 World Cup of Cars