Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
7,966 drivers were caught using their phone behind the wheel in a single week during a nationwide police crackdown last year, and this week marks the start of a similar crackdown.
Like any fashion gimmick, trends in car colours change as frequently as the seasons. There’s little doubt however, that some hues have managed to span the years better than others.
Winter Madness! The Big Freeze! Travel Chaos! Unless you’ve managed to avoid the news for the last few days, that’s what most of us were expecting.
The Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) has published its latest report which shows that point of sale (POS) consumer new car finance grew 13% by value and 7% in volume in November 2016, when compared to the same month in 2015.
Tesla has released further information on its plan to bill its customers for using its Supercharger network.
There’s no doubt that winter throws up more potential hazards than any other time of the year from a driving perspective.
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 5 Speeding fines rise to 150% of your weekly wage
- 6 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 7 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 8 Top five compact executive saloons
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker