The first pictures of the Volkswagen I.D. Vizzion have surfaced – an all-electric concept car that will join the I.D. hatch, I.D. Buzz and I.D. Crozz when it’s revealed at the upcoming Geneva Motor...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Renault has revealed an updated version of its all-electric Zoe with new trim and customisation options available, as well as its most powerful electric motor to date. The latter is actually the m...
One of the world’s largest rental and leasing companies is reportedly preparing for a blockbuster £5bn stock market flotation following record profits. The firm claims the results were thanks to t...
The Mercedes C-Class has been given an update for 2018, with fresh styling, updated tech and mild hybrid tech set to feature. With the first models due to be delivered in August, UK pricing and sp...
Mercedes-AMG has revealed the first images of the high performance G 63 SUV before its official launch at the Geneva Motor Show on 6 March. Deliveries are set to begin in August. More lease deal...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 4 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease
- 9 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 10 First drive review: Audi A8