With the Frankfurt Motor Show fast approaching, manufacturers are keeping tight-lipped about their latest and greatest creations that will be on show next month, but news hasn’t dried up completely...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
BMW has revealed a sharp-looking concept that gives us a good idea of what we can expect its all-new Z4 Roadster to look like when it hits the road next year. Unveiled at the Monteray Car Week, it...
Set to be revealed on 23 August, the Golf-based Volkswagen T-roc is an all-new SUV that’ll sit beneath the Tiguan in the company’s SUV line-up. VW has now revealed a teaser video that gives us a b...
Chinese car maker Chery is to enter the European market for the very first time, with an all-new crossover set to be revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show on 12 September. The manufacturer – which ...
Audi has broadened the appeal of its Q2 crossover with the introduction of a potent petrol variant. It’s the most powerful Q2 to date and gets a 2.0-litre 187bhp petrol engine and Audi’s famed Quat...
Individual options available on new cars could become more limited when the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) comes into force next month. The WLTP will replace the current...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 6 Order books open for all-new Volkswagen Arteon
- 7 New Golf-based Volkswagen T-Roc SUV will make debut on 23 August
- 8 Is this what the 2018 BMW Z4 Roadster will look like?
- 9 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 10 What is the ‘relay’ car theft technique and how can you avoid it?