The results of Auto Express’s 2018 Driver Power Survey are in, with over 80,000 drivers taking part and giving feedback about their own vehicle. Now in its 16th year, the survey always offers a gr...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by James Kelly
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
BMW has taken the covers off its stunning new M2 Competition, which will be aiming to take on the Audi TT RS and Porsche Cayman GTS when order books open in May. More lease deals on the current ...
The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Insurance prices have fallen for the first time in three years, research from comparison site Confused.com has suggested, but are savings really being passed on to motorists? According to the fi...
Say hello to the all-new and improved 2018 Ford Focus. It’s been a family favourite for 20 years, and this fourth generation model gets a sharp new look, a roomier and more premium cabin as well as...
Weekly round-up: Ford’s new Focus, another awesome Audi RS and diesel tax changes – what you need to know
It might have been a short week following the Easter break, but that doesn’t mean there’s been a shortage of automotive goings-on over the last few days so, regular as clockwork, here’s our round-u...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 5 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 production halted AGAIN as firm struggles to deliver on targets