Tesla has opened new stores in Birmingham city centre and Knutsford as the US electric carmaker expands its UK presence. The Birmingham store on Digbeth’s High Street includes a Model S design s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Faye Sunderland
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
About the Author - Faye Sunderland
Faye has been writing about cars and environmental issues since 2007. A suspected eco-warrior working on the corporate inside, Faye mainly likes the weird, quirky vehicles that show a distinct environmental advantage. Her ideal car has enough room to fit a bale of hay in the boot. When not working, she likes nothing better than to head out on her bicycle and explore the countryside.
Road safety charity Brake is calling for all road users to ‘look out for each other’ as the Road Safety Week gets underway. It is hoped that the annual campaign will help stop the five deaths and ...
One of Renault’s biggest EV customer, La Poste has signed a new agreement with the carmaker to explore the development of the next-generation of electric vehicles. France’s mail service already us...
The Prime Minister, David Cameron has unveiled plans for the ‘biggest, boldest and most far reaching road improvement plan in four decades’ with plans for over 100 major road projects by the end of...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 3 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 The Greatest Showman: Is convincing people he could build more Teslas the greatest trick Elon Musk has ever pulled?
- 6 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 7 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms
- 8 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up
- 10 Volvo XC40 small premium SUV now available to order