Tesla has opened new stores in Birmingham city centre and Knutsford as the US electric carmaker expands its UK presence. The Birmingham store on Digbeth’s High Street includes a Model S design s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Faye Sunderland
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
About the Author - Faye Sunderland
Faye has been writing about cars and environmental issues since 2007. A suspected eco-warrior working on the corporate inside, Faye mainly likes the weird, quirky vehicles that show a distinct environmental advantage. Her ideal car has enough room to fit a bale of hay in the boot. When not working, she likes nothing better than to head out on her bicycle and explore the countryside.
Road safety charity Brake is calling for all road users to ‘look out for each other’ as the Road Safety Week gets underway. It is hoped that the annual campaign will help stop the five deaths and ...
One of Renault’s biggest EV customer, La Poste has signed a new agreement with the carmaker to explore the development of the next-generation of electric vehicles. France’s mail service already us...
The Prime Minister, David Cameron has unveiled plans for the ‘biggest, boldest and most far reaching road improvement plan in four decades’ with plans for over 100 major road projects by the end of...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 4 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 5 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 6 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 7 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 8 First drive review: Audi A8
- 9 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease
- 10 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals