What’s the weirdest car-related thing you saw this week? While news has been relatively light in the wind-down for Christmas, the bizarre quota for car-related news seemed to go through the roof. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once again Tesla has caught the motor industry unaware with a surprise reveal of an all-new model. Say hello to the Roadster – the electric vehicle Tesla claims will be the fastest production car e...
Like your cars with a bit of oomph? Well as important as a car’s power to weight ratio is, at ContractHireAndLeasing we’re more concerned with your power to pound ratio. If you're a fan of all thi...
Autumn Budget: Will the government clean up diesel misinformation, or just offer more punitive measures?
Bob Lutz is a man with vision. You might not like what his view is or agree with his predictions about our automotive future, but he has a record of being right. Admittedly, many of his prediction...
Chancellor Philip Hammond is set to announce higher taxes on new diesel cars, according to the Financial Times. In an effort to tempt drivers into cleaner vehicles and raise funds to implement its...
Are traffic lights the key to cutting motorway congestion? £7m trial involving M6 and M62 aims to find out
Highways England has announced that a link road at a junction of the M6 and M62 in Cheshire will take part in a £7m trial to ease congestion this month.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Video review: 2017 BMW 5 Series
- 4 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 5 Bang for your buck: Top five power-for-pound performance cars
- 6 Are traffic lights the key to cutting motorway congestion? £7m trial involving M6 and M62 aims to find out
- 7 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 Volvo XC40 small premium SUV now available to order
- 9 Pricing and specs revealed for new Mercedes-Benz X-Class pick-up
- 10 250mph Tesla Roadster will be world’s fastest production car, Musk confirms