The Geneva Motor Show remains one of the premiere events of the automotive calendar, not just in Europe but across the globe, with all the major manufacturers vying to make the biggest impact. Whi...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The first pictures of the Volkswagen I.D. Vizzion have surfaced – an all-electric concept car that will join the I.D. hatch, I.D. Buzz and I.D. Crozz when it’s revealed at the upcoming Geneva Motor...
With the government planning to ban the sale of petrol and diesel cars from 2040 and diesel taking a thrashing in the mainstream media, you might be thinking about leasing an electric or hybrid veh...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Renault has revealed an updated version of its all-electric Zoe with new trim and customisation options available, as well as its most powerful electric motor to date. The latter is actually the m...
Love was in the air here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com this week, as Valentine's Day rolled round once again. But we aren’t talking about Love Actually, When Harry Met Sally or any other soppy rom-...
It goes without say that Audi is one of the most aspirational manufacturers out there to motorists. The Audi A4 has always be an A* performer in the compact exec class and consistently popular choi...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2018 diesel ‘road tax’ changes
- 2 Video review: Jaguar F-Pace
- 3 2018 Mercedes C-Class refresh: what you need to know
- 4 Video review: Volkswagen Golf GTE
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 6 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 7 The all-new 2018 Nissan Leaf is now available to order
- 8 Audi A7 Sportback now available to order
- 9 First drive review: Audi A8
- 10 Seven-seat Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace now available to lease