Government plans for a diesel scrappage scheme and a ‘toxin tax’ in major cities have been put on hold until after the general election on 8 June. The Department for Environment had been given a ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Connected and autonomous vehicle technology in the UK will take another leap forward, following the announcement of funding under the banner of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF). Ini...
In incidents of serious speeding a driver caught doing 41mph in a 20mph zone, or 101mph on a motorway, will be fined up to 150% of their weekly income.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
With recent changes to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) giving motorists a not-so-subtle shove towards maybe choosing an ultra-low emission vehicle as their next car, you would think/hope that the nationa...
The future is finally here, or that’s what you’d think if you took a look at Volkswagen’s latest concept cars; it has unveiled yet another all-electric I.D. model at the Shanghai Motor Show. The c...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Seat is the fastest growing fleet brand
- 10 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month