Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DS are the latest manufacturer to make test driving one of their cars as convenient as possible, by offering to deliver a DS7 Crossback direct to customers within the M25. The ‘Test drive from y...
Following its UK debut at the 2018 London Motor Show, the all-new Kia Ceed will be available from August. Now in its third generation, the Ceed has been designed, developed, engineered and built...
Prototype of the new luxury segment sports car completes endurance tests on the high-speed circuit in Aprilia ahead of 2018 launch
From potential North Korean denuclearisation and a new series of Love Island to SNP rebellion in the House of Commons and the Spanish manager being sacked a day before the World Cup, it’s safe to s...
Car parking: how controversial can it be? Very, would seem to the answer given reactions to the Scottish government’s plan to ban parking on pavements. The Transport (Scotland) Bill covers a wide ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 3 Video review: Honda Civic Type R
- 4 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2018 so far
- 6 Mercedes-Benz lease deals for any monthly budget
- 7 Jaguar Land Rover launches all-inclusive leasing subscription service
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 The 2018 World Cup of Cars