Everyone likes change. Variety is the spice of life, so they say. We thought we’d try something a bit different with the round-up going forward, bringing you automotive-related bits from here there...
Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
2017 saw unprecedented demand for the Volkswagen Golf GTE plug-in hybrid; so much so Volkswagen had to close its order book in January, as they couldn’t keep up with demand. Right now, there’s no ...
The results of Auto Express’s 2018 Driver Power Survey are in, with over 80,000 drivers taking part and giving feedback about their own vehicle. Now in its 16th year, the survey always offers a gr...
Having been formally introduced at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, the Polestar 1 has been undergoing winter test driving in northern Sweden ahead of its next stop at the Beijing Motor Show later this ...
Volvo: what does it conjure up to you? For some, it’s indelibly linked to a Margot and Jerry world of suburban estate car solidity. For others, those estates came with screaming engines as they p...
BMW has taken the covers off its stunning new M2 Competition, which will be aiming to take on the Audi TT RS and Porsche Cayman GTS when order books open in May. More lease deals on the current ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Video Review: Mercedes-Benz X-Class
- 2 Order book CLOSED for Volkswagen Passat GTE and Golf GTE due to high demand
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five cars for less than £5 a day
- 5 Audi lease deals for any monthly budget
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five cars for less than £400 per month
- 8 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 First Rooney, now McPartlin: why celeb drink-driving conviction shows we need ZERO TOLERANCE