Luxury Car Leasing
Luxury car leasing has become so popular that it is now a more common method of car finance than buying a luxury vehicle outright. So why is this case? This guide will explain how luxury car leasing works, the vehicles available, who it’s right for and how to get the best deal.
How does luxury car leasing work?
The process for leasing a car is the same for all types of vehicles. You speak to a dealer and negotiate a price for the luxury car of your choice and then the dealer sells the car to the leasing company. Signing a leasing contract obliges you to make regular payments over a fixed term. At the end of the term you return the car to the luxury car leasing company. In some cases you might have the option to buy the luxury car at the end of the term or trade it in for a new luxury vehicle.
What makes leasing a luxury car different?
Though the leasing process for a luxury car is no different to a standard vehicle, what is different is YOU – the consumer.
Those who want to buy high-end vehicles tend to have different values to regular customers – placing the emphasis on efficiency, quality of service and establishing a good business relationship. Luxury car leasing consumers tend to be less interested in haggling for a one-off cheap deal and more interested in establishing a long-term relationship with a company that they know will genuinely look after their interests. They look for the same values in the car leasing companies as they do in the cars themselves – nothing but the best will do.
What are the pros and cons?
Leasing a luxury car is a more financially savvy option than buying a new or nearly new luxury car. Though consumers who lease luxury cars generally have the money to buy the car outright, they realise it’s smarter to lease because the value of a car automatically depreciates as soon as you drive it. Why put more money than necessary into a depreciating asset when you can use it for other things?
Indeed luxury car leasing works out as a better value deal than leasing a standard car because of higher residual values compared to the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. As a consequence, luxury cars as a group are more commonly the subject of car leasing than any other group of vehicle.
What luxury vehicles are available to lease?
With luxury car leasing it’s possible to get behind the wheel of the finest cars in the world. Here is our pick of some of the hottest luxury car leasing options currently available:
- Aston Martin DB9 – Sports cars are always in demand at UK luxury car leasing companies and the Aston Martin DB9 is a true thoroughbred. With an aluminium V12 engine and near perfect front to rear weight distribution, this a car that responds quickly to driver demands.
- Bentley Continental GT – If you want to drive like a celebrity, then a Bentley, driven by the likes of David Beckham and Rio Ferdinand, will be for you. The Continental GT is one of the most popular luxury car leasing options in the UK with its contemporary design and Grand Touring performance.
- BMW 7 Series – If you’re at the head of a business then the BMW 7 Series is sure to reflect the image you’re looking for. It is regarded by many as the most pure luxury saloon car in the world with a prestigious refined design and all the dynamics of a sports car.
- BMW X5 - Launched in spring 2007, the BMW X5 takes driving pleasure to a new level with its eight cylinder petrol engine and yet it has remarkable fuel consumption at just 22.6mpg. It is one of the hottest new releases on to the luxury car leasing market.
- Jaguar XK Convertible – The Jaguar XK Convertible is an excellent car leasing option with summer in mind. It has remarkable ride and handling, exceptional performance and a folding roof that can be lowered in just 18 seconds.
- Mercedes S Class – A car as refined as its owner, the Mercedes S Class is a saloon with high levels of comfort, innovative technology and a high performance engine. It’s ideal for impressing clients as its confidence is sure to reflect on you.
- Porsche 911 –The only problem you’ll have when leasing the Porsche 911 is deciding on which model is right for you. You might opt for the 911 Carerra’s power and precision or the 911 Turbo’s incredible acceleration of 0-62mph in 3.9 seconds.
- Range Rover – The flagship of the Land Rover range is the most luxurious 4x4 in the world. It has been one of the most popular luxury car leasing options for years and that shows no signs of changing with the 2007 model’s supremely refined interior and optimised settings.
Of course these are just some of the options available – read on to find out how you can secure the luxury car of your dreams.
Where do I go to lease a luxury car?
At ContractHireAndLeasing.com we search more than 350,000 car leasing options, including luxury cars. So click through to our deals now so you can be sure you’re finding the right luxury car leasing deal for you.
- A Guide to Motability
- Automatic Car Leasing
- Best Car Leasing Deals
- Buy Versus Lease – the benefits of car leasing
- Car Depreciation
- Car hire glossary of terms
- Car insurance groups explained
- Car Insurance UK
- Car Lease Calculator
- Car Leasing For Driving Instructors
- Car Leasing Franchises
- Cheap Car Leasing
- Company Car Finance Options
- Company Car Tax Rates–Benefit In Kind (BIK)
- Company Car vs Car Allowance
- Company cars - advisory fuel rates
- Company Vehicle Leasing
- Contract hire tax benefits for businesses
- Ex Lease Cars
- Glossary Of Terms
- Lease Transfer
- Long Term Car Rental
- Luxury Car Leasing
- Mobile Phones and the Law
- Motability Contract Hire
- Personal Car Leasing
- Prestige Car Hire
- Private Car Leasing
- Private Number Plates
- Social Media
- Used Car Leasing
- Wear & Tear Guide
- What determines a car insurance group?
- What happens if a leased car windscreen cracks?
- Winter Tyres