In a week in which the families of the Hillsborough tragedy victims were vindicated in their search for justice and thousands of jobs were put at risk BHS fell into administration, the motoring news seems pretty trivial. Nevertheless, the show must go on, so here are the top stories from yet another busy week in the car industry.
Contract Hire and Leasing News
How much would you pay for a personalised registration plate? According to report, a Norwich-based businessman has forked out an incredible £17,000 for the registration 1 HFH – and plans to save it f
News round-up is back with the highlights of the last week’s fleet news and speed cameras continue to be a hot topic, especially so for out first story from ABD.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Audi unveils 395bhp TT RS
- 2 You can finally lease a right-hand Ford Mustang in the UK, this is a good thing
- 3 Range Rover Evoque upgraded for 2017
- 4 Renault upgrades Clio and Captur for 2016
- 5 Top five cars for golfers
- 6 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 7 Hot hatch heaven: Peugeot 308 GTi vs Volkswagen Golf GTI
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 2015’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 10 Weekly round-up: New Porsche, Audi and Transit & Highlights of Beijing and CV Show