This week’s news has been full of French workers having riots, a Portuguese football manager getting a new job and an American actress becoming a professor at LSE, not to mention an unusual visitor to a second-hand car dealership in Oxfordshire. Speaking of cars, we’ve been pretty busy too.
Contract Hire and Leasing News
How much would you pay for a personalised registration plate? According to report, a Norwich-based businessman has forked out an incredible £17,000 for the registration 1 HFH – and plans to save it f
News round-up is back with the highlights of the last week’s fleet news and speed cameras continue to be a hot topic, especially so for out first story from ABD.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Five reasons why the Mercedes C-Class is the ultimate business lease car
- 2 Brexit – the key points for motorists to consider
- 3 First drive review: Range Rover Evoque Convertible
- 4 Want to be a Content Writer at ContractHireAndLeasing.com?
- 5 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2016
- 6 Got the message? #DontStreamAndDrive
- 7 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 8 First drive review: Jaguar F-Pace 2016
- 9 Ultimate lease car cross-test: A4 takes on XE, 3 Series & C-Class
- 10 Top five company cars of 2014