The Smart range will see a host of interior and exterior improvements, while a new Brabus Sport Line trim will become the range-topping variant, the company has revealed. Priced from £13,810, the Brabus Sport Line is available on the ForTwo, ForTwo Cabrio and the ForFour.
Contract Hire and Leasing News
How much would you pay for a personalised registration plate? According to report, a Norwich-based businessman has forked out an incredible £17,000 for the registration 1 HFH – and plans to save it f
News round-up is back with the highlights of the last week’s fleet news and speed cameras continue to be a hot topic, especially so for out first story from ABD.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 First drive review: Ford Edge
- 2 Which is better for fuel economy, windows open or AC on?
- 3 The Land Rover Defender: has it had its day, or is there a place for it in the future?
- 4 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 5 Turning back the clock: Five things you don’t find in cars anymore
- 6 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 7 Top five company cars of 2014
- 8 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 9 Order books open for new Mercedes E-Class Estate
- 10 Full pricing and spec list confirmed for Seat’s long-awaited Ateca SUV, due September