Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims. Further details of a special edition W...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant. Offered in 183 and 198bhp outputs, the newcomer offers better ec...
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Mercedes-Benz X-Class revealed: pickup meets lifestyle like never before
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top 5 (+2) things we learned driving the Skoda Kodiaq
- 4 Diesel scrappage scheme: full details could be announced on Monday
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 6 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 7 Review: Volvo XC60
- 8 Top five car leasing questions answered
- 9 Jaguar E-Pace revealed–performance SUV with sports car looks rolls into the record books
- 10 Top five cars for around £100 a month