Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five UK police cars past and present
- 2 Corporate cachet: Top five cars of the company ladder
- 3 How do manufacturers calculate mpg?
- 4 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV: price and specs revealed in full
- 5 New Audi A5 Coupe now available: full specs revealed
- 6 Is it all over for the internal combustion engine?
- 7 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 8 2017 BMW 5 Series revealed in full
- 9 Seat unveils new Leon for 2017
- 10 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016