Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Crossovers and mid-size SUVs are big business – just ask Nissan – and at the larger end of the mid-size scale, coming to mix it with cars like the Freelander-replacing Discovery Sport, are cars like these: the Ford Kuga and Jeep Cherokee.
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago.
Jeep's turnaround has been something of a success story and fleet sales have formed quite a part of that. The new Renegade though, is a lifestyle SUV. Will it appeal to fleets too?
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five most beautiful cars you can lease
- 2 You can finally lease a right-hand Ford Mustang in the UK, this is a good thing
- 3 New Ford Focus RS quicker than Civic Type R, coming spring 2016
- 4 Tesla will not reveal everything at March’s Model 3 event
- 5 First drive review: Nissan GT-R Track Edition 2016
- 6 2015’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 7 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 8 Why cars and celebrity endorsements seldom make sense
- 9 Car Leasing News for Top 5
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz E-Class revealed; price and spec confirmed, available May