Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims. Further details of a special edition W...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and p...
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant. Offered in 183 and 198bhp outputs, the newcomer offers better ec...
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
- 2 Skoda Karoq compact SUV makes debut in Stockholm
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Tesla u-Turn on free Supercharger access
- 5 2017 Volkswagen Golf and Golf GTI Performance now available to order
- 6 Top five most popular business cars of 2017 so far
- 7 New Golf-based T-Roc SUV to join Volkswagen range this year
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 Review: Audi S4 Saloon
- 10 Top five convertibles for summer 2017