Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Five things you need to know about the Volkswagen Tiguan
- 2 Top five Ultra Low Emission Vehicles to lease
- 3 2017 Volkswagen Amarok available to order now
- 4 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV: price and specs revealed in full
- 5 Review: Ford Mondeo Vignale
- 6 Is the electric future finally here? Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes join forces for new fast-charge network
- 7 Form an orderly queue: First Audi Q2 crossovers available now
- 8 Top five electric vehicles you can lease for under £250 a month
- 9 2017 BMW 5 Series prices and specs revealed in full
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker