Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Top five most exciting cars of 2017
- 4 Should you have to disclose your dashcam?
- 5 Top five compact executive saloons
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 8 Mythbusting the changes to salary sacrifice
- 9 First drive review: Nissan X-Trail
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker