Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Driver assessment changes are to be applauded but do they go far enough?
- 2 First drive review: Ford Edge
- 3 Which is better for fuel economy, windows open or AC on?
- 4 Top five convertibles for sun lovers
- 5 Top five SUVs for the summer holidays
- 6 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 7 Car leasing v buying used? It’s a no-brainer
- 8 BVRLA report reveals true impact of UK’s ageing grey fleet
- 9 Top five company cars of 2014
- 10 Most reliable cars revealed, with one surprise on the list