Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago.
Jeep's turnaround has been something of a success story and fleet sales have formed quite a part of that. The new Renegade though, is a lifestyle SUV. Will it appeal to fleets too?
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Five reasons why the Mercedes C-Class is the ultimate business lease car
- 2 Want to be a Content Writer at ContractHireAndLeasing.com?
- 3 Brexit – the key points for motorists to consider
- 4 First drive review: Audi SQ7
- 5 First drive review: Range Rover Evoque Convertible
- 6 First drive review: Jaguar F-Pace 2016
- 7 Ultimate lease car cross-test: A4 takes on XE, 3 Series & C-Class
- 8 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 9 Top five company cars of 2014
- 10 Top five company cars of 2016