Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Jeep has been going through something of a renaissance in recent years, moving towards 10,000 sales a year in the UK despite being close to being canned just a couple of years ago.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 2 First drive review: Seat Ateca 2016
- 3 Why carmakers are wasting their time with the BTCC, and how that is hitting lease rates
- 4 Brexit - what it means for automotive, plus reactions
- 5 Why the ‘Tesla tax’ doesn’t add up; zero should mean zero
- 6 Ford expand luxury Vignale sub-brand, with high-spec Kuga coming soon
- 7 Brexit – the key points for motorists to consider
- 8 Practical and powerful: Top five hot hatchbacks
- 9 Top five company cars of 2014
- 10 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016