Jeep has announced its Wrangler range will get an update, with improvements to the 2.8-litre diesel engine plus interior and exterior tweaks across all trims.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Jeep
Jeep will expand the Cherokee line with a range-topping Overland model. First seen at the Geneva Motor show earlier this year, the Overland gets special interior and exterior features along with the most potent diesel engine in the range.
Most people looking for a mid-size SUV will call off the search as soon as they stumble across the Nissan Qashqai, and understandably so, but what if you want something a little more premium, and perhaps a tad larger?
Jeep has replaced the 168bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine found in high-spec Cherokees with a new 2.2-litre, Euro 6-compliant powerplant.
The past week has witnessed one of the automotive industry’s worst fears coming to life. A hacker was able to access a car and take control of it via its onboard systems to isolate the driver from any ability to work the car.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 First drive review: Ford Focus ST Line
- 2 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 3 Top five cars for all seasons
- 4 Bentley Bentayga: opulent SUV now available with a diesel engine
- 5 Paris Motor Show 2016 preview: what will be there?
- 6 Paris Motor Show 2016: Live Blog
- 7 Top five company cars of 2014
- 8 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order
- 9 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 10 New Honda Civic revealed in full ahead of Paris Show