The all-electric 3 Series rival will boast a minimum range of 215 miles and a 0-62mph time of less than six seconds when it arrives in the UK, we're just not sure when that'll be.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
Emissions are something most of us will consider to one degree or another when selecting our next car. Whether that’s because we want to minimise the amount of tax we pay or for more environmentall...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
It’s hot and sticky, but what’s really best? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many of you may already be aware the...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 How much is petrol in …. ? The top five cheapest and most expensive countries for fuel
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 3 Volvo debuts XC40 small premium SUV
- 4 Volkswagen T-Roc rocks the Frankfurt crowds
- 5 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 6 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 7 Revealed: the world’s most popular cars
- 8 Skoda Karoq SUV: trims and release date revealed for UK
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 10 Frankfurt Motor Show 2017: Full report, photos and video round-up