Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Breaking news and general happenings in the world of low-emitting and zero-emission cars; be they petrol, diesel, or electric powered.
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
It’s hot and sticky, but what’s really best? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many of you may already be aware the...
Tesla will be re-introducing the entry level ‘60’ version of the Model S as part of the electric saloon’s 2017 model year facelift. Priced from £53,400, the 60 will offer a 248-mile range and a 5.5...
Swedish car manufacturer Volvo has revealed two new concepts which preview the brand’s future small cars. Set to be successors of the existing V40, the production versions of these ‘40-series’ conc...
BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 3 Review: Tesla Model X
- 4 New Land Rover Discovery now available
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 7 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 9 Jaguar announces entry-level F-Pace, as well as engine updates for XE and XF
- 10 Growing car leasing sector now worth £1.5bn