Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Mercedes-Benz has been voted as the Best Fleet Dealer Network for aftersales support in 2017 at the Experteye awards. It is the second time Mercedes-Benz has topped the category for providing th...
When Phillip Hammond announced in his Autumn Statement last year that most salary sacrifice schemes will effectively be scrapped, people in the automotive industry were rightly concerned. Though w...
Following the overwhelming success of a four-day test drive initiative for the Ateca SUV last October, Seat has announced plans to expand the scheme to cover its entire range. As part of a major...
New figures from the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association have underlined the sector’s key role in enabling consumers and businesses to drive new cars and vans. The BVRLA’s latest quarte...
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS) is set to become one of the first ambulance services in the country to introduce electric cars as part of their standard fleet. The four vehicles, i...
Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 4 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 9 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available