Following the overwhelming success of a four-day test drive initiative for the Ateca SUV last October, Seat has announced plans to expand the scheme to cover its entire range. As part of a major...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
New figures from the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association have underlined the sector’s key role in enabling consumers and businesses to drive new cars and vans. The BVRLA’s latest quarte...
North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust (NWAS) is set to become one of the first ambulance services in the country to introduce electric cars as part of their standard fleet. The four vehicles, i...
Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has voiced concerns about the way manufacturers will be able to control connected car data in the future. Telematics tech on the rise a...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production
- 6 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 7 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 Has Hyundai finally cracked the hybrid code?
- 9 Late ‘road tax’ rush set to see new car registrations rocket
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available