Leaseplan, a global leader in fleet management and driver mobility, has published its headline annual results for 2016 and the future looks bright. In the report, the company announced its fleet h...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Uptake of Ultra Low Emission Vehicles (ULEVs) is at an all-time high, and the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has welcomed salary sacrifice changes that aim to boost the mark...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has voiced concerns about the way manufacturers will be able to control connected car data in the future. Telematics tech on the rise a...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
First report on future of digital automotive manufacturing in the UK outlines big benefits for productivity, consumers and the wider economy.
SMMT president urges government to “make the right decisions” as UK motor industry faces £4.5 billion car tariff threat
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 3 Review: Tesla Model X
- 4 New Land Rover Discovery now available
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 Diesel scrappage scheme proposed: what you need to know
- 7 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 9 Jaguar announces entry-level F-Pace, as well as engine updates for XE and XF
- 10 Growing car leasing sector now worth £1.5bn