Ford is updating its established Mondeo line-up with new sports and luxury models aimed at the fleet market. The former seven models making up the Mondeo range will be simplified to five. The ne...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fleet news
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News, appointments, and all the latest happenings in the world of fleet vehicle management and leasing.
Following its securing of 100 zero-emission Peugeot Partner L2 Electric vans, Royal Mail is preparing its fleet ready to go into service from December 2017. The Partner L2 Electric was launched in...
Seat UK fleet sales continue to flourish, with the Barcelona-based brand achieving year-on-year growth of 37% in the first half of 2017. Accompanying the impressive fleet results, overall sales ...
Volkswagen has revealed its popular Transporter range is now available with two petrol options, and is aiming the new options at drivers who do fewer miles. The 2.0-litre TSI petrol power plant jo...
It’s not always easy being green, especially where business is concerned. If you’re a business considering an alternatively fuelled fleet, you aren’t alone. In fact, more than half of fleets (56%)...
In a move to entice new and existing fleet customers, Mercedes-Benz will be holding its first ever Fleet Experience event at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey on 5-6 July. The Mercedes-Be...
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has set out a strategy that urges the government not to introduce taxes that will punish fleet drivers for decisions that were based on pr...
Heathrow, Britain’s biggest and busiest airport, has turned to the Nissan Leaf as part of its plans to inspire a new culture of electric car usage across the site. The airport has initially adde...
With competitive whole life costs for fleets and low running costs for drivers, Skoda has launched the Kodiaq SE Technology as an ideal companion for business users. A highly competitive vehicle...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 How much is petrol in …. ? The top five cheapest and most expensive countries for fuel
- 2 Volvo debuts XC40 small premium SUV
- 3 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 4 Skoda Karoq SUV: trims and release date revealed for UK
- 5 Volkswagen T-Roc rocks the Frankfurt crowds
- 6 Revealed: the world’s most popular cars
- 7 Top five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 8 Updated Volkswagen Golf GTE hybrid is open for order
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 a month
- 10 All you need to know about the Tesla Model 3: price, specs, release date