Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
The I-Pace brings supercar looks, sports car performance and SUV space, in one electric package
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
While many have welcomed the recent announcement from Sadiq Khan, mayor of London, that he will be implementing a T-Charge in October to tackle pollution and has also proposed a diesel scrappage sc...
Government and industry body Go Ultra Low are estimating that more than 100,000 plug-in cars will be on UK roads by mid-2017. This astounding figure has been fuelled by a record number of electric...
Starting from 2017, any new Tesla will have to pay for access to their Supercharger network and with that comes a variety of issues. Is Tesla self-sabotaging by taking away a big incentive to buy from them?
The BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, and Kia Soul EV are just some of the electric vehicles you can lease for less than £250 a month.
Having teased us late last year with a video featuring a camouflaged car outracing a top-of-the-line Tesla Model X, a Bentley Bentayga, and a Ferrari 488GTB, Faraday Future has finally pulled the s...
Is the electric future finally here? Audi, BMW, Ford and Mercedes join forces for new fast-charge network
In what is an unprecedented collaboration, Europe’s biggest car manufacturers have come together to develop a continent-wide high-power electric charging network. BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 4 Top five safest new cars
- 5 First drive review: Mazda MX5 RF
- 6 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 7 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 8 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 9 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 10 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production