Hot on the heels of Tesla’s u-Turn on charging new owners for use of its Supercharger network, Ecotricity has announced that it will be scrapping its £6 flat fee for use of its motorway chargers an...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Electric cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
News and information on electric cars.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
With recent changes to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) giving motorists a not-so-subtle shove towards maybe choosing an ultra-low emission vehicle as their next car, you would think/hope that the nationa...
Gutted you’re not in Shanghai for this week’s Shanghai Auto Show? Skoda feels your pain, which is one reason why they want fans, friends and customers all around the globe to participate in the wor...
The I-Pace brings supercar looks, sports car performance and SUV space, in one electric package
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Review: Mercedes-Benz V-Class Marco Polo
- 2 Skoda Karoq compact SUV makes debut in Stockholm
- 3 Review: Audi S4 Saloon
- 4 Top five convertibles for summer 2017
- 5 Tesla u-Turn on free Supercharger access
- 6 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 7 Top five most popular business cars of 2017 so far
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 2017 Volkswagen Golf and Golf GTI Performance now available to order
- 10 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift