Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 2 First drive review: Seat Ateca 2016
- 3 Brexit - what it means for automotive, plus reactions
- 4 Why the ‘Tesla tax’ doesn’t add up; zero should mean zero
- 5 Top five pick-up trucks
- 6 Top five company cars of 2014
- 7 Weekly round-up: new Vauxhalls, Golf GTI’s 40th birthday and Seat Ateca driven
- 8 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 9 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 10 Brexit: Europe’s top five summer drives