Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Five reasons why the Mercedes C-Class is the ultimate business lease car
- 2 Brexit – the key points for motorists to consider
- 3 First drive review: Range Rover Evoque Convertible
- 4 Want to be a Content Writer at ContractHireAndLeasing.com?
- 5 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz E-Class 2016
- 6 Got the message? #DontStreamAndDrive
- 7 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 8 Review: Jaguar XF 2016
- 9 First drive review: Jaguar F-Pace 2016
- 10 Ultimate lease car cross-test: A4 takes on XE, 3 Series & C-Class