Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
Citroen has revealed the first details of its C1 city car. The second generation C1 measures at 3.46m long, 1.62m wide and 1.45m tall, making it marginally longer but narrower and not as tall as the original car from 2005.
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Bentley Bentayga: opulent SUV now available with a diesel engine
- 2 Top five cars for all seasons
- 3 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 4 Paris Motor Show 2016 preview: what will be there?
- 5 First drive review: Ford Focus ST Line
- 6 Top five company cars of 2014
- 7 New Honda Civic revealed in full ahead of Paris Show
- 8 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order
- 9 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 10 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift