These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Tuesday 26 November, 2013. The Green Piece Column. As more and more of us look for small car solutions as our means of transport, there is a growing trend for upmarket superminis and city cars.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for golfers
- 2 Top five cars for young people to lease
- 3 Renault upgrades Clio and Captur for 2016
- 4 You can finally lease a right-hand Ford Mustang in the UK, this is a good thing
- 5 2015’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 6 Weekly round-up: New Porsche, Audi and Transit & Highlights of Beijing and CV Show
- 7 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 10 Audi unveils 395bhp TT RS