Citroen has revealed the first details of its C1 city car. The second generation C1 measures at 3.46m long, 1.62m wide and 1.45m tall, making it marginally longer but narrower and not as tall as the original car from 2005.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 First drive review: Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
- 2 2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport revealed
- 3 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 4 Is leasing the car finance option that consumers really want?
- 5 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV: price and specs revealed in full
- 6 2017 Volkswagen Amarok available to order now
- 7 Five things you need to know about the Volkswagen Tiguan
- 8 Top five best-selling cars of 2016 (so far)
- 9 Top five electric vehicles you can lease for under £250 a month
- 10 Review: Ford Mondeo Vignale