Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
Citroen has revealed the first details of its C1 city car. The second generation C1 measures at 3.46m long, 1.62m wide and 1.45m tall, making it marginally longer but narrower and not as tall as the original car from 2005.
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five UK police cars past and present
- 2 Corporate cachet: Top five cars of the company ladder
- 3 Mercedes X-Class Concept revealed: the first executive pick-up truck
- 4 How do manufacturers calculate mpg?
- 5 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV: price and specs revealed in full
- 6 New Audi A5 Coupe now available: full specs revealed
- 7 Is it all over for the internal combustion engine?
- 8 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 9 2017 BMW 5 Series prices and specs revealed in full
- 10 Seat unveils new Leon for 2017