Citroen has revealed the first details of its C1 city car. The second generation C1 measures at 3.46m long, 1.62m wide and 1.45m tall, making it marginally longer but narrower and not as tall as the original car from 2005.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five new cars for the new 66-plate
- 2 New Tesla Model S claims title of quickest production car in the world
- 3 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 4 Are you a serial car leaser? Cars now changed as frequently as mobile phones
- 5 Paris Motor Show 2016 preview: what will be there?
- 6 Full pricing and spec list confirmed for Seat’s long-awaited Ateca SUV, due September
- 7 Top 10 popular performance cars revealed: Ford Mustang leads the way
- 8 Top five car leasing questions answered
- 9 Fiat prices up 124 Spider ahead of autumn arrival
- 10 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order