These are the first shots of Citroen’s forthcoming Juke rival – the C4 Cactus. Arguably the most eyecatching Citroen in living memory (or at least since the DS3), the compact hatchback measures for 4.16metres long, 1.73m wide and 1.48m high with a 2.6m wheelbase.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
Nobody buys a people carrier for its dashing style or on-the-limit vehicle dynamics. Instead it's all about space, practicality and comfort, as anything fitted with seven seats is bound to be unattractive, unwieldy and ungainly.
The term ‘green car’ makes many think of compact hatchbacks, emitting nothing more harmful than a gentle sneeze of CO2 every kilometre or two.
Take a look at the latest addition to the Citroen DS line – the DS 5LS (pictured). What is particularly interesting about the new model is that it introduces the new front-end design of the DS: which has been inspired by the recent Wild Rubis and Numero 9 concept vehicles.
Tuesday 26 November, 2013. The Green Piece Column. As more and more of us look for small car solutions as our means of transport, there is a growing trend for upmarket superminis and city cars.
Most Popular This Week
- 1 You can finally lease a right-hand Ford Mustang in the UK, this is a good thing
- 2 New Ford Focus RS quicker than Civic Type R, coming spring 2016
- 3 Top five most beautiful cars you can lease
- 4 Top five best selling cars of 2016 (so far)
- 5 2015’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 6 Vauxhall Mokka refreshed with new name, new engine and slicker look; Mokka X due late 2016
- 7 Almost 14,000 lose Motability lease vehicles in welfare shake-up
- 8 SUVs square up: Honda CR-V vs Nissan Qashqai
- 9 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 10 Car Leasing News for Top 5