Two new high performance models under the Quadrifoglio Verde brand will make their debut for Alfa Romeo next week as part of the Geneva Motor Show.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Paul Lucas
Most Popular This Week
- 1 New Honda Civic revealed in full ahead of Paris Show
- 2 Bentley Bentayga: opulent SUV now available with a diesel engine
- 3 Paris Motor Show 2016 preview: what will be there?
- 4 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 5 Top five cars for all seasons
- 6 Top five company cars of 2014
- 7 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order
- 8 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV revealed, and it’s a beast!
- 9 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 10 Raucous drop-tops join Mercedes AMG GT line-up