Two new high performance models under the Quadrifoglio Verde brand will make their debut for Alfa Romeo next week as part of the Geneva Motor Show.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Paul Lucas
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five new cars for the new 66-plate
- 2 New Tesla Model S claims title of quickest production car in the world
- 3 Everything you need to know about the April 2017 road tax changes
- 4 Paris Motor Show 2016 preview: what will be there?
- 5 Full pricing and spec list confirmed for Seat’s long-awaited Ateca SUV, due September
- 6 Top 10 popular performance cars revealed: Ford Mustang leads the way
- 7 Fiat prices up 124 Spider ahead of autumn arrival
- 8 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order
- 9 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 10 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker