Two new high performance models under the Quadrifoglio Verde brand will make their debut for Alfa Romeo next week as part of the Geneva Motor Show.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Paul Lucas
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Driver assessment changes are to be applauded but do they go far enough?
- 2 Which is better for fuel economy, windows open or AC on?
- 3 First drive review: Ford Edge
- 4 Top five convertibles for sun lovers
- 5 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 6 Top five SUVs for the summer holidays
- 7 BVRLA report reveals true impact of UK’s ageing grey fleet
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 Most reliable cars revealed, with one surprise on the list
- 10 Car leasing v buying used? It’s a no-brainer