Two new high performance models under the Quadrifoglio Verde brand will make their debut for Alfa Romeo next week as part of the Geneva Motor Show.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Paul Lucas
Most Popular This Week
- 1 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV: price and specs revealed in full
- 2 Is it all over for the internal combustion engine?
- 3 Corporate cachet: Top five cars of the company ladder
- 4 How do manufacturers calculate mpg?
- 5 2016’s top ten salary sacrifice cars revealed by Tusker
- 6 2017 BMW 5 Series revealed in full
- 7 Weekly round-up: 2017 BMW 5 Series revealed, Mazda MX-5 gets a roof, plus the best police cars past and present
- 8 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 9 New Audi Q2 crossover available to order
- 10 Top five UK police cars past and present