Two new high performance models under the Quadrifoglio Verde brand will make their debut for Alfa Romeo next week as part of the Geneva Motor Show.
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Paul Lucas
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Five reasons why the Mercedes C-Class is the ultimate business lease car
- 2 First drive review: Audi SQ7
- 3 Brexit – the key points for motorists to consider
- 4 Want to be a Content Writer at ContractHireAndLeasing.com?
- 5 New engines and tech for 2017 1 and 2 Series
- 6 First drive review: Jaguar F-Pace 2016
- 7 Review: Kia Sportage 2016
- 8 Ultimate lease car cross-test: A4 takes on XE, 3 Series & C-Class
- 9 First Drive Review: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2016
- 10 Top five company cars of 2016