Tesla has opened new stores in Birmingham city centre and Knutsford as the US electric carmaker expands its UK presence. The Birmingham store on Digbeth’s High Street includes a Model S design s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Faye Sunderland
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
About the Author - Faye Sunderland
Faye has been writing about cars and environmental issues since 2007. A suspected eco-warrior working on the corporate inside, Faye mainly likes the weird, quirky vehicles that show a distinct environmental advantage. Her ideal car has enough room to fit a bale of hay in the boot. When not working, she likes nothing better than to head out on her bicycle and explore the countryside.
Road safety charity Brake is calling for all road users to ‘look out for each other’ as the Road Safety Week gets underway. It is hoped that the annual campaign will help stop the five deaths and ...
One of Renault’s biggest EV customer, La Poste has signed a new agreement with the carmaker to explore the development of the next-generation of electric vehicles. France’s mail service already us...
The Prime Minister, David Cameron has unveiled plans for the ‘biggest, boldest and most far reaching road improvement plan in four decades’ with plans for over 100 major road projects by the end of...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 4 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 9 Seat is the fastest growing fleet brand
- 10 Audi Q4 SUV set for 2019 launch