Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With CCTV footage released last week of thieves using a laptop to hack an estate agent’s car keys in her kitchen before then driving off in her £35,000 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C220, experts have offe...
Government plans for a diesel scrappage scheme and a ‘toxin tax’ in major cities have been put on hold until after the general election on 8 June. The Department for Environment had been given a ...
Connected and autonomous vehicle technology in the UK will take another leap forward, following the announcement of funding under the banner of the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF). Ini...
In incidents of serious speeding a driver caught doing 41mph in a 20mph zone, or 101mph on a motorway, will be fined up to 150% of their weekly income.
Weekly round-up: Discovery, A5 Cabriolet and Ateca reviewed, electric news galore and speeding fines soar
After a relaxing Easter weekend and far too much chocolate, we’ve not only gone a bit sugar crazy at ContractHireAndLeasing but we’ve gone a bit review crazy too. All the energy we’ve had has made...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 2 Harsher speeding penalties from 24 April – all you need to know
- 3 Review: Land Rover Discovery
- 4 Five reasons the Seat Ateca 1.0 TSI will surprise you
- 5 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 6 The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class: full specs revealed
- 7 Diesel scrappage scheme 2017: what you need to know
- 8 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 9 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 10 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available