Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Aston Martin has confirmed its first all-electric car will enter production in 2019 and take the form of the company’s Rapide four-door saloon. More Aston Martin lease deals here Less than two ...
After the runaway critical and commercial success of the Ateca, Seat has revealed their next foray into the SUV market. The Seat Arona, making its first appearance ahead of its public debut at the...
Drivers of pre-2015 Euro 6 diesels are to be charged an extra £2.45 per hour to park in parts of London from today, in a trial aimed at reducing the capital’s toxic air problem. The charges affect...
The recent Queen’s Speech may have been barer than Old Mother Hubbard’s cupboard, but there was a nugget of good news in there for drivers of electric vehicles. The government has decided it shou...
The Goodwood Festival of Speed might not be the biggest motor show for new car launches on the auto calendar, but it’s certainly one of the most glamorous. Of course the main event is always seein...
In what has been a relatively quiet news week all around, we continue to see fallout from the general election and radio interview floundering. We also have crippling FOMO as Glastonbury is plugge...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five EVs and hybrids for less than £250 a month
- 2 Review: Audi Q5
- 3 Jaguar teases E-Pace SUV
- 4 Top five Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- 5 Video review: Audi S5 Sportback
- 6 Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017: When is it? What will be there?
- 7 Diesel drivers to pay parking premium in central London trial
- 8 Top five company cars of 2014
- 9 First Drive Review: Audi A6 facelift
- 10 Sadiq Khan aims to make London zero-emission by 2050