Contract Hire and Leasing News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Weekly round-up: the safest cars of 2017, Seat and SsangYong strengthen SUV range and we drive the hard-top MX-5
Well another week has rolled by and, following the events that unfolded in London a few days ago, our weekly round-up of automotive happenings seems rather trivial. But as is plain to see, the w...
SsangYong is to expand its SUV line-up with a new flagship model next week at the Seoul Motor Show, which will replace the current Rexton. Although we can see the car in teaser-photo form, SsangYo...
Seat’s model line-up keeps getting bigger. Following the successful launch of the award-winning Ateca last year, and the upcoming launch of the smaller Arona, the Spanish carmaker will further exp...
Is it all-wheel drive (AWD) or four-wheel drive (4WD)? It seems logical that these terms can be used interchangeably. After all, if a car has four wheels and is four-wheel-drive, surely it’s an all...
The new Volvo XC60 will be unveiled in the UK for the first time next week at a Scandinavian-inspired pop-up shop in Manchester's Arndale centre. From Friday 31 March to Saturday 15 April, custome...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five cars for less than £300 per month
- 2 Top five EVs and hybrids you can lease for less than £250 a month
- 3 Range Rover Velar revealed in full at Geneva
- 4 Top five safest new cars
- 5 First drive review: Mazda MX5 RF
- 6 The five most popular cars of 2017 so far
- 7 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 8 Top five cars you can lease for under £100 a month
- 9 New Skoda Kodiaq seven-seater SUV now available
- 10 Audi confirms Q4 SUV is set for production